2021 Recruiting: - Trevor Keels | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Trevor Keels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UVa, Duke, Michigan, OSU, and Nova also have interest

C

Chief00

I love you Chief, but if you needed to tell them they need shooters, they should be fired. I’m sure their eyes hurt as bad as ours do.
The coaches are probably tired of hearing the same old broken record from Chief. Sometimes Danny talks about needing toughness and I agree but Chief wants to make sure shooters are not forgotten.
Without shooters the game becomes more difficult and your margin for error becomes paper thin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Great drives (reminded me of Kadary Richmond) to the basket in the 2 minute video but, for a shooting guard, the video only showed 4 outside shots.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Unless there is a recruiting thinking/direction metamorphosis this is not a priority.
If he isn't 6'7", wiry as all hell and can dunk (and forget how to when he gets to Storrs) - he isn't a UConn fit over the past 4 years.
I haven't heard a lot about this young man but plan to do some research and asking around. Imagine - a pure shooter!
He's the type that UVA, Duke, Nova and Michigan go after - gee - look who is high on his list!
Would be nice but I agree with UConnStats - chances are slim to none

Reaction Score
Unless there is a recruiting thinking/direction metamorphosis this is not a priority.
If he isn't 6'7", wiry as all hell and can dunk (and forget how to when he gets to Storrs) - he isn't a UConn fit over the past 4 years.
I haven't heard a lot about this young man but plan to do some research and asking around. Imagine - a pure shooter!
He's the type that UVA, Duke, Nova and Michigan go after - gee - look who is high on his list!
we had our shot at Cam Thomas and blew it

Reaction Score

You do realize that "the past 4 years" is a totally meaningless block of time, considering who was in charge the first 2 vs. the last 2.

Reaction Score

Akok, Bouknight, Gaffney, Springs, Cole, and Brown-Ferguson aren’t wiry 6’7” kids without skills.

Let’s be honest: we’re not beating out those schools for one of their actual targets right now. I very much doubt we’re cool on Keels because we don’t like his game. It probably has a lot more to do with his opinion of us. Hopefully we’re legitimate options kids like that without two years.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
The thought of him and Sallis for ‘21 brings about quite a bit of blood flow to the nether regions

Reaction Score
The coaches are probably tired of hearing the same old broken record from Chief. Sometimes Danny talks about needing toughness and I agree but Chief wants to make sure shooters are not forgotten.
Without shooters the game becomes more difficult and your margin for error becomes paper thin.
2020 team is not lacking for scorers.. A little weak on shooters.. There is a difference..

Reaction Score
Based on recent recruiting activity by DH/staff..They seem to have identified a lot of 2021/2022 recruits who can put the ball in the hole.. The ball don't lie.. Looks like there will be minutes to sell for those seasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom