Tremont Waters | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
he reminds me so much of Bazz it's scary... Good for the CT kid and good for LSU. I'll enjoy watching them have to vacate anything they win.

Reaction Score
Looks like i was too slow in starting this thread. I know we got very guards in Adams in Gilbert, but I can't help but think of this guy in a UConn uniform. Hell, I still think about Hamidou and Mustpha Heron in a UConn uniform. I am glad we got Akok Akok from Putnam Science. Hopefully, Hurley can build a wall around Connecticut and make sure the top players stay.

Reaction Score
Lol, he said that?
BigErn also got in on the stupidity...
Choosing LSU over Yale is effectively cutting his lifetime earnings by about 80%.
What??? You do realize he's a basketball player right?
He is a 5'11 guard that, by the time he is in his early 20's, is going to have to make a living doing something other than basketball. Go to Yale.
He could do that from Yale. Hell, he could play in the NBA from Yale, if that's in his future.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not sure why going to Yale would be so ridiculous for this guy. Yale might beat LSU if he swapped teams. He'd be the new Jeremy Lin.

Reaction Score
This kid was a bigger miss than Hamidou. How do we let a CT kid who idolized Kemba and Shabazz go to LSU??? Blows my mind.

Reaction Score
This kid was a bigger miss than Hamidou. How do we let a CT kid who idolized Kemba and Shabazz go to LSU??? Blows my mind.

Because our basketball program kind of blows right now and while we were recruiting him we already had at least 3 point guards on the roster? Oh and, you know, the great efforts of LSU in his long recruitment when they were added to his list 5 minutes before his commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom