Tre Mitchell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell

Reaction Score
Mitchell Wahab and precious. That sounds nice. Even without precious and getting a real 3 who can shoot the 3 would round out a really nice class.

I’m confident Hurley is the guy to get them locked in.

Agreed for once, lol. We need a 6'6-6'8 guy who can knock down 3s. Maybe a grad transfer.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Agreed for once, lol. We need a 6'6-6'8 guy who can knock down 3s. Maybe a grad transfer.

1) yup. One who can defend the 3 would be huge (sorry Polley)

2) for once? I don’t recall us ever having issues before. Lol

Reaction Score

You're right, thinking of somebody else. Let's just assume I've been a boneyard censored swearword at some point anyways.

the Q

Reaction Score
You're right, thinking of somebody else. Let's just assume I've been a boneyard censored swearword at some point anyways.

See my handle.

But I embrace my role. Lol

Reaction Score
Is it between us and ND for Mitchell ya think?

ND has freshman Laszewski and sophomore Durham plus some other young big people so that may be why Mitchell is willing to wait till next year.

Reaction Score

You have no confidence in Hurley developing players.

the Q

Reaction Score
You have no confidence in Hurley developing players.

Where did I say that?

Some of these guys just don’t have the talent. I don’t think Polley is athletic enough to play the 3 defensively in Hurley’s system.

And the team needs more outside shooting, period. From whatever position they can get it from.

If I didn’t think Hurley could develop talent I’d be more on the grad transfers.

But Hurley’s defensive system matters. It’s also why I’d be more than happy with carrigsn. The system needs an eraser center back there, like he had with Hassan Martin.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
3ECE5DBE-7DB6-4FE0-BB2C-BDCF48A40AA9.png

FWIW, seems like Providence has been gaining a lot of momentum since they offered him a few weeks ago.

Reaction Score
No surprise bc Wahab is more of a priority. Precious probably the top priority

Reaction Score
We have a game tomorrow...practice and game prep tonight......

Reaction Score
All I’m saying is from what I’m hearing/seeing watch out for Providence.

Aka “I read a cut and paste tweet about it from some guy named Zach who 45 minutes later tweeted that GA Tech and VT are front runners”....

Reaction Score
Providence Among Top Suitors For Tre Mitchell

"The programs showing the most want right now are Providence, Georgia Tech, and Virginia Tech," said Bergeron. "Those are the guys who are in non-stop. Of course there is still UConn, Notre Dame, and Indiana. UCLA was coming in hard, but obviously (the head coaching change) altered that a bit."

"Providence likes him for 2019 but they love him for 2020," said Bergeron, who explained that Mitchell is a young senior who is open to the idea of doing a post graduate season.

Reaction Score
"Providence likes him for 2019 but they love him for 2020,"

but UConn loves him for for 2019!!!

c'mon Tre! PC isn't worth an extra year of high school!!! you can have carlton's job next season!

Last edited:

BCF

Reaction Score
but UConn loves him for for 2019!!!

usually these guys are trying to reclassify so they can leave high school after only 3 years and he might stay for 5?!?!?!?!?!?

c'mon Tre PC isn't worth an extra year of high school !!!!! you can have carlton's job next season!

These guys don't leave after 3 years. They reclassify and repeat a grade. If they decide to sign early they reclassify into their original class. So, 99% of these kids that reclassify end up doing 4 years instead of 5.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think we were in the situation where we couldn’t show him top shelf love until Kofi walked out the door.

Yeah, I think that's obvious. What I wonder is whether we are still prioritizing Wahab over Mitchell? Now that Kofi is gone, I think we need a full court press and we take whichever comes first, even if we prefer Wahab. We can't afford to prioritize one and lose both as a result. Or go find a Euro kid....we need a big body who can play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom