Tre Mitchell | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell

Reaction Score
I look at this as good news. Maybe he wants UConn and they communicated they were waiting on Kofi to decide and if he waited it out he would be next in line

Reaction Score
I look at this as good news. Maybe he wants UConn and they communicated they were waiting on Kofi to decide and if he waited it out he would be next in line

As much as I would like to think that’s the case, it’s very doubtful. Top 100 kids don’t get told to wait.

Reaction Score
As much as I would like to think that’s the case, it’s very doubtful. Top 100 kids don’t get told to wait.

When the first option is a top 30 things are different. Especially if they fell in love with school/ coach.

Waiting is nothing but good news for UConn in this situation

Reaction Score
Top 100 kids get told to wait all the time, whether they're willing to wait is a different story

Reaction Score
Top 100 kids get told to wait all the time, whether they're willing to wait is a different story

Something about telling a kid to wait strikes me as fundamentally wrong. If you offer a kid a scholarship, he should be able to accept it unless you have filled that spot elsewhere.

That said, I think Kofi is on another level and I would be thrilled to have him commit.

Reaction Score
sigh. not good. bring on tyler olander's cousin...

if we don't get akok and wahab this month i'm gonna lose all hope of getting a decent pair of front court players.

anyone have any wahab intel besides that he just took his last visit to Cuse?

24/7 has him as a tossup between Pitt and Gtown but they also have us as a 100% lock for chol marial for some reason...

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
sigh. not good. bring on tyler olander's cousin...

if we don't get akok and wahab this month i'm gonna lose all hope of getting a decent pair of front court players.

anyone have any wahab intel besides that he just took his last visit to Cuse?
Hurley won't be settling, you need to relax, we could easily land one of these centers come spring. We're in a great place with so many targets.

Reaction Score
Something about telling a kid to wait strikes me as fundamentally wrong. If you offer a kid a scholarship, he should be able to accept it unless you have filled that spot elsewhere.

That said, I think Kofi is on another level and I would be thrilled to have him commit.
I think you're getting hung up on the specifics. I have no idea if it's the case here, but I'll use Mitchell/Kofi as an example. It's not that you're going to Mitchell and saying you can't commit here until December 15. But you might tell him that even if he comes we're going to continue to recruit Kofi over him so it becomes in his best interest to wait.

C

Chief00

If we’re going to wait until spring for a center commits, I’m glad that we’re finalists for 2 good centers and don’t have all of our eggs in one basket. Other schools won’t have the luxury of being able to be as patient as us.

Chief doesn’t think Danny is patient - also don’t believe in guys willing to wait in line. Sign the dudes when we can.

Reaction Score
No they don’t. Especially not from AAC schools.

3 maybe 4 schools have that luxury. UConn is not one.

Exactly. Hurley would take Mitchell right now if he expressed a desire to commit!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom