Tre Bell Transferring To UConn- Confirmed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tre Bell Transferring To UConn- Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
A good get for sure. Believe he has years of eligibility left after sitting out next season. Not an immediate impact on game day, but could be on the practice field which could benefit everyone.

I think he is a SO so he will come with 2 years of eligibility left, if I'm not mistaken. Cornerback U!

Excellent point about practices, by the way. Should help Thomas, Beals, and Mayala (and others) with the crispness of their routes.

Reaction Score
I think he is a SO so he will come with 2 years of eligibility left, if I'm not mistaken. Cornerback U!

Excellent point about practices, by the way. Should help Thomas, Beals, and Mayala (and others) with the crispness of their routes.
He was a redshirt Soph at Vandy this past season....I think he will only have 1 season left after he sits out this year. Stewart and Kevanberry both played as true freshman so they still had 4 to play 3 including sitting out a year.

Reaction Score
If he graduates from Vandy does he get 2 years of eligibility? 3 year graduation is fairly common when spending summers at the school.

Reaction Score
Classic Des:

That's what I thought...you get 5 to play 4...he used 3 to play 2 (redshirt freshman yr..then rs Frosh, rs Soph)...sits out his rs Jr yr for transferring..has 1 yr to play. He can get in some good work with Balis and be ready to step in opposite Summers as a rs Sr.

Reaction Score
That's what I thought...you get 5 to play 4...he used 3 to play 2 (redshirt freshman yr..then rs Frosh, rs Soph)...sits out his rs Jr yr for transferring..has 1 yr to play. He can get in some good work with Balis and be ready to step in opposite Summers as a rs Sr.
If Summers continues to develop as he has thus far, and Bell is the real deal, that could be a very good CB tandem a year from now.

Reaction Score
It's also great for chemistry purposes that they're already friends
Helps the team grow that much stronger. Perfect pick up. It's a shame he has to sit out a year, but I mentioned previously, he will help this team in many ways in his year sitting, in the weight room, practice field, etc. It will benefit the team as a whole. And when his time comes and his number is called he will take this team to another level. What's not to like about this transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom