TRCMBB vs Thornlea SS(Javonte Brown-Fergeson) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TRCMBB vs Thornlea SS(Javonte Brown-Fergeson)

Reaction Score
Hurley has said this on numerous occasions, including yesterday when referring to the late signing period. It’s certainly likely that another big will be on this team next season one way or another.

What was his quote from yesterday?

Reaction Score
What was his quote from yesterday?
From the coaches show back in January, he said they’d be “very aggressive” in the late signing period.

His quote from the pregame interview for Memphis was “we’ve got to continue to shape this roster, next year’s a huge year.... with some really exciting young talent, add those two guys to RJ and Richie who are sitting out and then obviously the late signing period here....”

He just keeps saying it out in the open. Don’t think it’s a mistake at this point.

Reaction Score
From the coaches show back in January, he said they’d be “very aggressive” in the late signing period.

His quote from the pregame interview for Memphis was “we’ve got to continue to shape this roster, next year’s a huge year.... with some really exciting young talent, add those two guys to RJ and Richie who are sitting out and then obviously the late signing period here....”

He just keeps saying it out in the open. Don’t think it’s a mistake at this point.

Yup, right after I posted my question I found the pregame interview. Here it is, for those who didn't see it in the other thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom