Travis Haney on WTIC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Travis Haney on WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was out of work and needed a job where he didn't have to relocate and still keep his Patriots gig. WTIC figured they had someone to pair with Joe to compete against Dibb's. Very evident this market is beneath him and when he gets a chance he's out of here

He got canned by the second-place sports talk station in Boston, and I cannot express to you how absolutely awful the SportsHub is. It's the worst sports talk I've ever heard. All of their on-air "talent" is a bunch of illiterate racists.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
Now I remember that troll Travis Haney. Does he have any insider Big 12 contacts? Pretty sure Tramel knows more about what Boren thinking or anyone else in the Big 12 is thinking than Haney. And Haney is based out of Nashville - doubt he's really plugged in. Sounds like a like a troll job by Gresh and he knows he ducked up by not asking the right guy the right questions.

Not sure about Mr. Haney's contacts, but he is indeed based out of that part of the country.

e892.jpg

Reaction Score
The Joe D and Gresh show is nothing but drivel it's an automatic change the station when it's on!

Reaction Score
What the hell is this guy's problem?

You don't have to be a "UConn Guy", but who actively antagonizes fans of a program when you're a host on that program's "flagship station"?

Reaction Score
What the hell is this guy's problem?

You don't have to be a "UConn Guy", but who actively antagonizes fans of a program when you're a host on that program's "flagship station"?
Andy Gresh...;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Joe D and Gresh show is nothing but drivel it's an automatic change the station when it's on!

I don't agree, I mean I didn't agree. I thought they had a pretty good show going, I appreciate the local slant. Gresh is a good football guy. But the truth finally came out and there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube. He has nothing but contempt for his listeners, doubly so if you disagree with him. He stills thinks of himself as a Boston guy, too smart for these locals. He was supposed to leaven out Joe D's contempt, not double up on it.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Dallas and Oklahoma newspapers are doing stories about UConn as a serious candidate for Big 12 expansion, but a washed out moron who gets stuck on WTIC and an ESPN talking head no one has ever heard of don't think they're in the mix... yeah I know which sources I'd pay attention to.

These guys are doing something I thought was impossible... improving my opinion of Jacobs...

Reaction Score
He said he doesn't see how adding 2 teams is going to save the conference unless it's big time schools like FSU.
I believe he did say that a network would be an important part of adding UConn but doesn't think the league will add teams from the G5 unless they add P5 first.
He agrees with Gresh that GORs can be destroyed if a conference and a locked up school want each other badly enough. I don't see it happening because of the court battles and ugliness that would ensue, but what do I know.

On a side note, Gresh should tread lightly because the bottom line is he screwed up by not asking Tramel about UConn, however he wants to cut it. And if the Big 12 does in fact end up adding UConn and cite the CT and NYC DMA as part of the reason, he will look like a massive boob of epic proportions.

Reaction Score
Scott Haney probably knows more about CR than these clowns. They apparently don't read our Key Tweet thread. Someday they will learn and come join us. :rolleyes:

Gresch is already a boob of massive proportions.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I don't read this forum much and rarely listen to the TIC show. I had it on in the car this week and had to turn it off because Gresh's voice is more irritating than Vitale's. He's an annoying jerk.

Reaction Score
Dallas and Oklahoma newspapers are doing stories about UConn as a serious candidate for Big 12 expansion, but a washed out moron who gets stuck on WTIC and an ESPN talking head no one has ever heard of don't think they're in the mix... yeah I know which sources I'd pay attention to.

These guys are doing something I thought was impossible... improving my opinion of Jacobs...

Honest to God, I just thought the same thing this morning as I was having breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom