Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex) | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (Part Duex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Ventine Richardson, 6'1'' walk on TE from Bloomfield CT that seem to be developing under this program and someone I thought might seem some snap next fall has decided to move on.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
TE roster below - which should be revised to drop Richardson. I also heard O'Shea is no longer with the program, but haven't seen that verified anywhere.

Fall 2021 looks like a big dose or Rose, Medlock and Heatherman. I expect it will take all of 2021 for Niemenski to add the necessary bulk to meet his 6'5'' frame potential.

47Ventine Richardson6-1222TEJr.Bloomfield, Conn.Bloomfield
80Jayce Medlock Hear how to pronounce Jayce Medlock 6-2225TESo.DeSoto, TexasDeSoto
81Jay Rose6-3248TESr.Southington, Conn.Southington
82Brendan Heatherman6-4254TEFr.Stafford, Va.Mountain View
83Brandon Niemenski6-5215TEFr.Mountaintop, Pa.Crestwood
85Russell Dixon6-2206TER-Fr.Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaSaint Joe's Catholic
90Tim O'Shea6-4230TER-So.Southington, CTSouthingtonWagner

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Small squad. Rose and Heathermen are about as close as you get to a classic TEs.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Exit.4... . O Shea is definitely not on the team anymore.
O'Shea transferred to Southern. A friend of mine that is close to Tim's family says a bunch of players aren't happy with the loss of the season, especially with other schools playing. I asked if the players really voted to cancel and now they're having 2nd thoughts, but he didn't know.

Reaction Score
O'Shea transferred to Southern. A friend of mine that is close to Tim's family says a bunch of players aren't happy with the loss of the season, especially with other schools playing. I asked if the players really voted to cancel and now they're having 2nd thoughts, but he didn't know.
I would imagine that none of the players aren’t happy with not playing this year- especially since other teams are playing. Quite frankly, if they weren’t upset I would be wondering about what type of players we have here

Reaction Score
Some practice tape Ventine posted earlier this summer

This is too bad. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up and why he made the move. Is it possible he saw too many good players, with more size, ahead of him on the roster and felt he'd get little playing time?

Reaction Score
This year is going to be an odd year for college football and I would expect widespread roster movement. Why? Theoretically, college football rosters expand next year which means there will be less playing time than some kids expected. In addition, with rosters expanding, I would think it will be very difficult for walk ons to earn scholarships this year.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This year is going to be an odd year for college football and I would expect widespread roster movement. Why? Theoretically, college football rosters expand next year which means there will be less playing time than some kids expected. In addition, with rosters expanding, I would think it will be very difficult for walk ons to earn scholarships this year.
Agreed, although this entire roster log jam might not become obvious and meaningful to kids until August when new scholarship find themselves buried deep at camp and a wave of portal kids are astounded they had to drop to FCS to find homes for their grad campaigns.

Some of the kids leaving UConn might have "regerts."

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Agreed, although this entire roster log jam might not become obvious and meaningful to kids until August when new scholarship find themselves buried deep at camp and a wave of portal kids are astounded they had to drop to FCS to find homes for their grad campaigns.

Some of the kids leaving UConn might have "regerts."

Leave and leave with no regerts.

1602103139816.png

Reaction Score
TE roster below - which should be revised to drop Richardson. I also heard O'Shea is no longer with the program, but haven't seen that verified anywhere.

Fall 2021 looks like a big dose or Rose, Medlock and Heatherman. I expect it will take all of 2021 for Niemenski to add the necessary bulk to meet his 6'5'' frame potential.

47Ventine Richardson6-1222TEJr.Bloomfield, Conn.Bloomfield
80Jayce Medlock Hear how to pronounce Jayce Medlock 6-2225TESo.DeSoto, TexasDeSoto
81Jay Rose6-3248TESr.Southington, Conn.Southington
82Brendan Heatherman6-4254TEFr.Stafford, Va.Mountain View
83Brandon Niemenski6-5215TEFr.Mountaintop, Pa.Crestwood
85Russell Dixon6-2206TER-Fr.Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaSaint Joe's Catholic
90Tim O'Shea6-4230TER-So.Southington, CTSouthingtonWagner
Good Luck to Ventine. Looking forward to see Medlock's development. I think he has the best hands on the team.

Reaction Score
What is the consensus on Rose getting NFL looks? I have always been impressed but honestly the moments where we are able to get him a good pass in space have been few and far between.

Reaction Score
What is the consensus on Rose getting NFL looks? I have always been impressed but honestly the moments where we are able to get him a good pass in space have been few and far between.
I think he's got a legit shot... TE position is more about blocking so, if he's showing enough of that on tape, and can take the pass catching part to the next level over the course of the next year and change, he'll be OK

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Dixon in his second season at EKU....probably will get a look in the NFL.

Why was Dixon pushed out? I'll just be generic and say "things weren't working out here."

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

Why was Dixon pushed out? I'll just be generic and say "things weren't working out here."

Because we don't like talented football players here. Heaven forbid a talented guy has personality!

Reaction Score

Just to be clear - you’re trying to be generic after asking why he got pushed out?

Reaction Score

Corey will probably add him to the NFL Huskies collage in his tweets like how Davis is now included.

Reaction Score
So, basically, it's CLEAR we can produce NFL talent... BUT we just don't have a staff good enough to win games???? That's what it sounds like to me more so than the players at this point... I get it takes a few years to get acclimated to a new coaching staff/system and all, but only a few.. NOT 5 years... (I think I just called out Edsall 2.0 for the first time... oh well, if the shoe fits)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom