Transfer Portal | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
Matt Wood did not need a fresh start. UConn needs a fresh start.
I am for what ever is best for the kids future. He played to the best of his ability for UConn and I am sure he will do no less for Minnesota. Hopefully he got himself a nice NIL deal. The B1G definitely has the $$$ for NIL collectives. I'd like to really see him work on his skating in the off season. He needs to get quicker, it takes him way to long to get going. I think on Minnesota he can be more of a complimentary player (get to spot and someone will get him the puck) and not have to be the "man". Looking forward to see how he does in the B1G.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I am for what ever is best for the kids future. He played to the best of his ability for UConn and I am sure he will do no less for Minnesota. Hopefully he got himself a nice NIL deal. The B1G definitely has the $$$ for NIL collectives. I'd like to really see him work on his skating in the off season. He needs to get quicker, it takes him way to long to get going. I think on Minnesota he can be more of a complimentary player (get to spot and someone will get him the puck) and not have to be the "man". Looking forward to see how he does in the B1G.
He cant get NIL dude, sorry that fact breaks your polyanna bit.

He needs a skating coach. Everyone knows this. Maybe Minnesota, with high end facilities, will invest in that. UConn won’t.

Reaction Score
C He cant get NIL dude, sorry that fact breaks your polyanna bit.

He needs a skating coach. Everyone knows this. Maybe Minnesota, with high end facilities, will invest in that. UConn won’t.
UConn has very high end state of the art facilities. I don’t see why everyone is up in arms about kids transferring. It’s just the new way of the world. Some kids will transfer in and some kids will transfer out and life will go on. It will happen every year to every program. Every kid will have their own reason for transferring, and they will do what they feel is in their best interest. It will all work out.

Reaction Score
It has never worked out for this program. Why would it start now?
It will be fine, it’s college hockey, not professional hockey. Just go and watch the kids play and enjoy the game. It’s all good!!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Hockey East transfer portal tracker

This puts everything into perspective. Also, at the bottom, you can click on the tabs to look at other leagues. I’m assuming it’s a live document so as players find a landing spot, it will be reflected in the spreadsheet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom