Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal

Reaction Score
The next coach has to live off that thing. We have yet to score a point against an FBS opponent. Our OL is BAD, the DBs are bad. Today was a sobering experience. Did i expect a win? Hell no. Did i expect a close game? Hell no. Did i expect get shutout again at home in perfect weather? Nah, i honestly didn't.

Reaction Score
The next coach has to live off that thing. We have yet to score a point against an FBS opponent. Our OL is BAD, the DBs are bad. Today was a sobering experience. Did i expect a win? Hell no. Did i expect a close game? Hell no. Did i expect get shutout again at home in perfect weather? Nah, i honestly didn't.
Agree. We need FBS caliber reinforcements ASAP. Today was a complete physical mismatch.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This reminded me when UConn played the Va Tech in 2001. I had the same feeling as I did today

Reaction Score
But were they wearing the right shoes?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom