Transfer Portal (2022-2023) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal (2022-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, getting to the task at hand, the available players from 2019 that have 2 years left are:
#20 Kennedy Brown
#18 Anaya Peoples
#6 Sam Brunelle
#30 River Baldwin

To me, positional need ignored, I rank the 4 as listed. Brown is #1, Peoples #2, Sam #3 and River #4. Granted, I have only seen River play 10 times or so over the 3 years but she's never impressed me. Heck she's a poor man's Jen Staiti, size-yes, peak condition-no, motor-minimal.

Brown seems to get the most out of her abilities but if she thinks she really is a stretch 4, than um, good luck. Peoples can help some program elevate themselves and Indiana seems very logical to me given the success they've had with transfers. Heck, NC State could use her too.

Brunelle has limitations either due to injuries or simply having hit her ceiling. I do not see her as a starter on any top 10-15 team given what I have seen.

I am curious to see where they all land though.
I think you are right on the mark but might be thinking Peoples is better than she is. Maybe she just looked bad this year compared to the new talent starting ahead of her. I didn’t think she was that effective with the minutes she had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown
Top Bottom