Transfer guard available | The Boneyard

Transfer guard available

Reaction Score
Malachi Flynn will transfer from Washington State. Impressive stats as So. Any UConn interest? Chill?

Reaction Score
Malachi Flynn will transfer from Washington State. Impressive stats as So. Any UConn interest? Chill?

What couldn't take the time to post the impressive stats or a highlight video???

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It seems as if Hurley may not be recruiting as nationally as we are used to -- which I understand, because NE/NYC/DMV recruiting needs to improve a lot. I still think it's important to remember that Calhoun had his fair share of important recruits from the West coast, South, and even a couple from the Midwest. Hopefully this will come up in conversation with Hurley so that we can at least maintain somewhat of the national footprint he built.

Anyhoo, Flynn...the 3PT% his FR year is intriguing, and his A/TO ratio is better than Jalen's in only 5 fewer MPG. What's slightly concerning is his track record in big games. He showed out against St. Mary's early in the year (26/7/4 on 9-14 shooting, 3-6 from 3), but played very inconsistently against Arizona (3-10 shooting, 1-5 from 3, 11 assists were the only bright spot). ASU he had decent peripherals (22/4) but chucked it a lot (3-9 from 3, 17 total FGs).

I wouldn't be opposed to the staff taking a look at him, but by no means will I lose any sleep if they don't. Without any West Coast guys on staff, they probably won't.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The exclamation point made me think thus was happening. Not sure why there is excitement over a transfer that needs to sit a year and with whom we aren’t even connected. Tons of players transfer every year.

Reaction Score
The exclamation point made me think thus was happening. Not sure why there is excitement over a transfer that needs to sit a year and with whom we aren’t even connected. Tons of players transfer every year.
Meant to use ? NOT !

Reaction Score
Seriously. An exclamation point because some Wazzou guard no one here has ever heard of decided to leave?

As I said before I meant to put a ? Instead of exclaimation point in title. But just because I and most of you never heard of the kid, IT WAS ON ESPN national TV. There is an article saying it's a huge loss for Washington St too. He averaged like 16, 4, and 4 in a P5. A's far as I know Hurleys staff isn't complete is it? Do we know that Chill is out 100% yet? Just saying, this kid will attract major offers they say.

Reaction Score
As I said before I meant to put a ? Instead of exclaimation point in title. But just because I and most of you never heard of the kid, IT WAS ON ESPN national TV. There is an article saying it's a huge loss for Washington St too. He averaged like 16, 4, and 4 in a P5. A's far as I know Hurleys staff isn't complete is it? Do we know that Chill is out 100% yet? Just saying, this kid will attract major offers they say.

It's been posted that Kevin Freeman is likely the only hold over from the previous staff and Chill has already removed association with Uconn from his Twitter account.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom