Transfer Eligibility Vote Coming... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Transfer Eligibility Vote Coming...

Reaction Score
I was wondering about this. Immediate eligibility is great (for those that want it), but that year off sometimes has its benefits.

Reaction Score
I was wondering about this. Immediate eligibility is great (for those that want it), but that year off sometimes has its benefits.

Kinda makes sense why Hurley got Martin. Really doesn’t need that development year most need since he already played in a Hurley like system.

Reaction Score
Ok, maybe that would be the end of game lineup then. To me, Whaley + Carlton is a bad front court combo. Neither are great on offense so it’s like playing down a man and a half on the offensive end. Whaley needs to either play the 4 with an offensive 5 or the 5 to allow one of our big guards to play the 4.
I don’t disagree I just think Hurley would still want more of a true 4 starting. His ideal 4 is a stretch so Martin might make sense, but probably more likely Jackson.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score

Do you see this notion having an impact on the immediate eligibility vote?

Reaction Score

The redshirt is always there, but you need a kid who will agree to that, and I'd imagine few will.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Same speculation as original post...

My fault, I thought the original post was still leaning towards only spring sports. This got me excited, however, unfortunate for Sid..

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
IMHO I honestly think the starting lineup will definitely be whatever Coach Hurley thinks is the best starting lineup.
There is no room for logic and rational thought on this board. We should all just pull 5 names out of a hat and then explain what the strengths of that particular unit would be

Reaction Score
If this vote passes do we think we see more kids jump into the transfer portal for next season?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Follow up to that tweet:

Reaction Score
IMO, we NEED either Martin to be eligible or another immediately eligible impact player for next season. We cannot go into the season with 10 guys (2 of them being Polley returning from injury and Javonte who many think is very raw).

Reaction Score
The redshirt is always there, but you need a kid who will agree to that, and I'd imagine few will.

Interesting thought...who will be the first to go from redshirt to the transfer portal? (Maybe already happened?)

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Why is the NCAA seemingly delaying this decision? It’s in no one’s best interest. There are hundreds of kids transferring. Just hold some sort of emergency virtual meeting and vote.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom