Transfer - AJ Bramah | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Transfer - AJ Bramah

Reaction Score
I understand it's hard to recruit high school this year with covid, but I'd like to see us limiting going after transfers and bring that UConn brotherhood back.

If there's a need I'm all for it, just hope the staff is looking at seniors in high school first. Get us a guy from Europe.

Reaction Score
I understand it's hard to recruit high school this year with covid, but I'd like to see us limiting going after transfers and bring that UConn brotherhood back.

If there's a need I'm all for it, just hope the staff is looking at seniors in high school first. Get us a guy from Europe.
I disagree. There have been many players in the program that transferred in or only stayed a couple years that are UConn legends. The idea that if they don't come in as freshman then they can't be part of the "brotherhood" would be the worst tactic that DH and staff could adopt. They need to go get the best talent they can, period. The kid can be from Buffalo, Bridgeport, Dalzell, Houston, Tel Aviv, Port Chester, Flint, Minneapolis and stay as long as they like, as long as they give us all they have while here.

Reaction Score

Top-3: St. Bonaventure, Nevada and Western Kentucky

Would rather play for a quality mid-major team while still getting good minutes instead of playing for a top-flight school and potentially being a bench role. Totally respectable decision and either of these three teams will get a starter or strong rotation player.

As all three teams stand, WKU is his best shot at getting PT with Caron Williams and Josh Anderson graduating. Would slot nicely at the 4 spot.

Moving on...

Reaction Score
Bramah to Arizona State. Based on his top-3 did Bobby Hurley put in a late bid?

Between Bramah to ASU, Anosike to Tennessee and Malone-Key to Oregon State, the NEC has had some guys lately who have transferred into solid programs. Looking forward to catching Sacred Heart games live next season

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Bramah to Arizona State. Based on his top-3 did Bobby Hurley put in a late bid?

Between Bramah to ASU, Anosike to Tennessee and Malone-Key to Oregon State, the NEC has had some guys lately who have transferred into solid programs. Looking forward to catching Sacred Heart games live next season
BH also got a commit from 4-star C Enoch Boakye. Bobby's having a good recruiting season thus far.

Regarding Bramah, the joke in these parts is that Andy Toole is doing a much better job of finding and developing D1 talent than anyone at Pitt since Dixon.

Reaction Score
Dismissed from Nevada today.
Was just about to share that. Wonder what happened with him. Originally committed to play for Bobby Hurley and then switched up and chose Nevada. Rough start to the season so far for Nevada I believe they are 1-5 to start the season.

Reaction Score
Was just about to share that. Wonder what happened with him. Originally committed to play for Bobby Hurley and then switched up and chose Nevada. Rough start to the season so far for Nevada I believe they are 1-5 to start the season.
“Conduct detrimental to the team” A well plugged in coaching staff like we have, prob scouting these kids as ppl & players. I’m sure the personality mesh with current guys excludes some talented players

Reaction Score
“Conduct detrimental to the team” A well plugged in coaching staff like we have, prob scouting these kids as ppl & players. I’m sure the personality mesh with current guys excludes some talented players
Yup absolutely. One thing I trust the staff on is that they aren’t gonna bring in people that don’t fit the culture they are looking for. Not sure what our level of recruitment for Bramah was, but just in general that’s something I think the staff has done a good job at.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom