Trail Blazers Sign James Bouknight To An Exhibit-10 Contract | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Trail Blazers Sign James Bouknight To An Exhibit-10 Contract

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Google away for yourself but the links I looked at said more than half essentially go broke, bankrupt or have no meaningful money within two years leaving the league.

I'll leave you to fight the good battle between "most" and "some" if you'd like.
But it's not that they all piss it away. I saw where many of these players are bled dry by family.

Reaction Score
But it's not that they all piss it away. I saw where many of these players are bled dry by family.
family . . . . . . . and women. Players are gold digger targets. Their jackpot is having a child (a goal). Been that way for decades.

cwh20

Six is good!
Reaction Score
I can’t remember the athlete but he took not letting family, friends and hanger-ons bleed him dry to heart. He hired a “No” man right away. Uh yeah, good to see you. Oh, I hired a manager to help me with my money. You need to ask him. Of course he hired the manager to say no to pretty much everybody. I’d guess his mom got an allowance though. That was a pretty smart way to not be the bad guy or possibly give in to direct pressure.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
it's probably transactional to assign him to the GLeague but I'll wait for confirmation. I remember that happening with Vital.
That's what they are saying on the Blazers' web sites.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom