Traffic on silver lane | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Traffic on silver lane

C

Chief00

To be fair, Georgia and every other major SEC stadium I’ve been to has their concessions staffed by local non-profits/volunteers.

The difference is that it’s cute and charming in these big, historic stadiums smack dab in the middle of campus.

There’s nothing cute and charming about being smack dab on the end of a runway at an abandoned airport in East Hartford. Your just stuck in a long line in the middle of a post-industrial wasteland.

(Storrs is cute and charming FYI)

I haven’t seen beer sold in on-campus stadiums, so I don’t get your comparison at all or why I am being told to be fair?
Regards,
Chief

C

Chief00

Casual college football fan

Smh
No it’s not because I am a casual fan, it’s because it violated NCAA rules to sell beer in on-campus stadiums.
You must have quite a few beers in the parking lot to think you saw beer sold inside over the years.

Reaction Score
No it’s not because I am a casual fan, it’s because it violated NCAA rules to sell beer in on-campus stadiums.
You must have quite a few beers in the parking lot to think you saw beer sold inside over the years.

I was just talking about concessions in general

Reaction Score

You sure about that? Pretty sure the NCAA only regulates on campus alcohol sale for their Tournament/Championship events. Everything else is regulated by conference/school/state rules. I remember drinking @ the Louisville football game back in the mid-late 2000’s.

Reaction Score
You sure about that? Pretty sure the NCAA only regulates on campus alcohol sale for their Tournament/Championship events. Everything else is regulated by conference/school/state rules. I remember drinking @ the Louisville football game back in the mid-late 2000’s.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I haven’t seen beer sold in on-campus stadiums, so I don’t get your comparison at all or why I am being told to be fair?
Regards,
Chief
You need to get out more...

Screenshot_20190831-071008_Chrome.jpg

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Construction traffic on 91 South in Hartford/Wethersfield sucked bad.
I plugged in Waze for this exact reason pulling out and still ended up in that mess.
Surprised it wasn't smarter to put me on Route 2 and then over then over on Route 3 to get back home to Cromwell.

Reaction Score
Construction traffic on 91 South in Hartford/Wethersfield sucked bad.
I plugged in Waze for this exact reason pulling out and still ended up in that mess.
Surprised it wasn't smarter to put me on Route 2 and then over then over on Route 3 to get back home to Cromwell.

Route 2 to Route 3 is the way I've gone home since the place opened.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well, I see change is in the air as of 8/1/19 with the SEC.

change was in the air years ago. not surprised a casual fan didn’t keep up - but glad for the opportunity to coach you up.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Chief was unable to attend the game. However, as long as the political retreads from CRDA pretend to run things from their No Show jobs, this type of incompetence will continue to happen.
Agree. It’s time the CRDA sell The Rent to the University and they operate it fully.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom