• Trade now

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trade in the summer

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I’ve only seen a handful in central CT since they launched. I really like the aesthetic actually. How many people with Wranglers have said “man if this had a 5 foot bed on it it’d be PERFECT” Probably a couple! As inconsequential as it may sound I think they are hurt by the name Gladiator. What a dumb stupid name. Every time I see it it reminds me of the “Canyonero” episode of the simpsons.

Where I'm at in Florida I can't go a minute on the road without seeing a Wrangler. They are everywhere. My neighbor across the street has three of them. They are the perfect beach vehicle for a couple or someone with a small family. Most Wrangler owners I know have them as an extra vehicle for the weekend fun. I sound like a commecial but they can tow a kayak, canoes or jet skis, hold a couple of paddleboards, a 40 quart cooler and your beach supplies.

Biggest problem with the Wrangler is the two-finger out the door peace sign salute drivers give each other.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Where I'm at in Florida I can't go a minute on the road without seeing a Wrangler. They are everywhere. My neighbor across the street has three of them. They are the perfect beach vehicle for a couple or someone with a small family. Most Wrangler owners I know have them as an extra vehicle for the weekend fun. I sound like a commecial but they can tow a kayak, canoes or jet skis, hold a couple of paddleboards, a 40 quart cooler and your beach supplies.

Biggest problem with the Wrangler is the two-finger out the door peace sign salute drivers give each other.

Biggest problem is that they suck to drive. I thought I wanted one, because I love the open air driving thing when the weather is right (I open my moonroof in January in Massachusetts). But they just suck to drive. Couldn‘t get the seat far enough back either. Holding the steering wheel Dead straight on the highway it nearly moved all the way into the next lane and breakdown lane, serpentine.

I wanted the new Bronco as an alternative but Ford screwed up and it came out 2 years later than it was supposed to. Will still take a look at the Bronco in a couple of years and see if it can offer the benefits without the negatives.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If I get a Jeep Gladiator will the “real truck guys” beat me up and take my lunch money?

Fwiw I’m not a “real truck guy” or even a truck guy.

But maintaining a property (even my sisters condo) seems to always require a truck to haul needed things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom