Tourney question? | The Boneyard

Tourney question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was talking with my brother last night. We were both wondering about UConn and the Tourney. We all know the conference isn't that great. With that said do we have to win every game we have left outside of Memphis and Lville. And either split both game with Memphis and lville to be higher then a 5 seed? Right now im thinking if we don't win 3 out of the 4 games with M and L then our chances at a top 4 or 5 seed is over. This conference is just way to weak to have 3-4 losses in conference and be a higher seed. Our conferences RPI has to be terrible. We need our boys to start playing there asses off if were gonna have a magical march.

Reaction Score
I just hope we make the tournament after last nights performance.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's not the old BE, but it isn't horrible RPI wise. It will be a 3-4 bid league (kinda like the old ACC :)) Finish in the top 3-4 and make the conf semi's is all that's needed assuming we beat UL, Memphis, and Cincy at least once each. 24 wins should cinch a bid and a top seed. No more bad losses like this though.

Reaction Score
At this point, the CT Jr HS tourney has possibilities.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think a 12-6 or 11-7 conference record would be reasonable for this team. Add our Stanford loss to that and whatever blemishes we have and that comes to around a 8 or 9 seed.

Reaction Score
Small admission.
I'm a bit worried.

I dearly hope this team can find the will, the energy, the focus, and the passion it seems to be lacking, but the fact is we have had several skin-of-teeth wins, a handful of cupcake wins, and two bad losses.

If we don't get the Bazz bail out in 3 games this year, we're not only not top 25, we're probably not a tourni team.

I hate to admit it, and I hope my fears are unfounded, but it's entirely possible that we could be a bubble team in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom