Tournament tv coverage | The Boneyard

Tournament tv coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Who will be doing the tv for the six tournament games? Just wondering if those of us off in the third world will be able to see any of them, through ilive or whatever.

Reaction Score
Who will be doing the tv for the six tournament games? Just wondering if those of us off in the third world will be able to see any of them, through ilive or whatever.
I believe it will be ESPN again. The first couple of games are tough because they do that whip around coverage so you never know if you're going to see the game and how much of it. The last four games get their own exclusive time slots and coverage so almost everyone should be able to watch those.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I believe it will be ESPN again. The first couple of games are tough because they do that whip around coverage so you never know if you're going to see the game and how much of it. The last four games get their own exclusive time slots and coverage so almost everyone should be able to watch those.

I imagine if ESPN does them, they will be available in their entirety in replay on E-3…?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I'm thinking all games will be on espn3 live and then on replay.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Thanks. I hope that they are on the regular espn channels, which we are able to get down here, sort of. If there is a way to jigger espn3 I haven't found it. Very frustrating.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I hope that they are on the regular espn channels, which we are able to get down here, sort of. If there is a way to jigger espn3 I haven't found it. Very frustrating.

Every game will be on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU ... however, the network will split coverage and show games regionally in the early rounds. So ... for example ... while UConn may air on ESPN in CT, someone in Louisiana might see the LSU game instead. In those cases, you'd need ESPN3.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Gawd only knows what we will get here in Guatemala!

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score

I know how your feeling. When I was stationed over seas I missed a bunch of Lady vol games on TV.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
The bummer about espn3 is you need a cable or satellite service provider to watch and some providers aren't even listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom