Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16 | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16

Reaction Score
Creighton got robbed by the refs. However, Alexander played one of the worst games we have ever seen. He was so bad tonight, and it is hard to imagine it is the same player we been seeing all year.

Reaction Score
Duke's guards look shaky tonight. They may be too green. But their frontcourt is legit. Filo, Mitchell and Young is a bruiser.

Reaction Score
I wanted to see Houston get knocked out, but not like that and certainly not to Duke. This is shaping up to be a craptastic night.
Craptastic is one way to put it. I didn't really care who won between Creighton or Tennessee, but the other three games the team I was pulling for lost : (

Reaction Score
duke's path to the final four:

#13 Vermont > #12 James Madison > #1 houston (down to 7 rotation players and missing PG/best player) > #11 NC St

the seeds add up to 37

NC State beat them in the ACC tourney hope they can do it again

Reaction Score
Miffed at why McDermott didn’t do more in portal to fill out his starting 5 and bench. Their 5th spot is basically a dead void, the bench is rancid. In key spots, they only have two dependable guys you can go to. Just bad roster building when you have 2 core guys to build around in Kalk and Scheirman.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
another church league bum getting to be home in time for easter #1bidleague
Pub Throw Out GIF by Ros na Rún
#KobeLikesToWatch

Hey bud, you seem lost. How about you join your other lil bearcat buddies fawn over the Huskies on your own message board? Uconn

Reaction Score
Miffed at why McDermott didn’t do more in portal to fill out his starting 5 and bench. Their 5th spot is basically a dead void, the bench is rancid. In key spots, they only have two dependable guys you can go to. Just bad roster building when you have 2 core guys to build around in Kalk and Scheirman.
It seems like Creighton very rarely has a bench.

Reaction Score
Joke all you want, the major college betting/point shaving scandal is on the horizon, only question is who's involved.
The Illuminati! And the Bohemian Grove! Both involved.

Reaction Score
Duke's guards look shaky tonight. They may be too green. But their frontcourt is legit. Filo, Mitchell and Young is a bruiser.
Mitchell has been trash most of this month. He and Young were bad today.

Reaction Score
Craptastic is one way to put it. I didn't really care who won between Creighton or Tennessee, but the other three games the team I was pulling for lost : (
I wanted Creighton to keep the BE represented as much as possible and to see how they'd do against Purdue, but Tennessee is going to be a challenge for Purdue regardless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom