Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He stayed the same but you’re starting to lose it.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Really smart play by Kolek to take that foul from Igodharo.

Reaction Score
Is the InvescoQQQ commercial where the AI is crushing the guy's skull supposed to creep me out or convince me to invest in a tech index fund?

Reaction Score
lol @ Painter whining for two straight possessions about the tiny amount of contact on Edey’s travel.

Reaction Score
It's hard to describe how awful Joplin and Oso have been, you have to actually see it to believe it.

Somehow Marquette isn't down 28.

Reaction Score
Not counting out Marquette yet, they generated great shots in the first half versus WKU and couldn’t hit a shot, going down what 9 at the half? But they need to get going asap.

Reaction Score
The only thing worse than Marquette’s horrible ball handling is their pathetic shooting. I could see it if they are taking rushed shots that are well defended, but they’re consistently missing wide open looks.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Marquette with 31 points in 26 minutes. Yowza.

Reaction Score
The lackadaisical, half-a$%ed passing play after play by Marquette is as mystifying as it is maddening. What the hell is the matter with this team? Seriously throwing passes like they are out screwing around on a Saturday afternoon on the playground, not playing in a Sweet 16 game.

This team is a straight imposter of the Marquette team I have seen play.

At this point I feel bad for their fans. They didn't show up against Michigan St. last year, and they haven't showed up yet for this game, with 13 minutes remaining.

They can't even run a fast break... PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

They are playing like they are on the same hallucinogenic drug or something... I mean, how many stupid, lackadaisical passes are you going to make? And how many 3's are you going to brick?

N.C. State has given then ample opportunity to get back in this game so far in this half, but they don't seem to give a crap. They are determined to play like a bunch of hacks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is this the same Marquette team I saw all season? Sloppy and not as active. NC State playing with more energy...

Reaction Score
The only thing worse than Marquette’s horrible ball handling is their pathetic shooting. I could see it if they are taking rushed shots that are well defended, but they’re consistently missing wide open looks.
All their turnovers are unforced. Can't make threes, can't make ft's, can't make dunks, can't rebound, can't catch the ball.

It's hard to believe they're only down 11. Just as I'm trying this Kam jumps in the air and throws it into the crowd on a fast break.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Marquette has been playing brilliantly this half in NC State's half court, then simply blowing it when it's time for them to score.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom