Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
They look depressingly bad and disjointed. Their D is ok, but everything on offense looks like they just came together to play at the playground for the first time in their lives. I watched them play 4 or 5 times this year... and this is by far the worst I have seen them play.

And no leadership in the court either. Kolek or someone else better wake the heck up, and soon.
D sucks

Reaction Score
Marquette D is awful and they Cannot hit shots, a recipe for failure. I would bet on Shaka for turning the ship around.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There was always something just missing about this Marquette team. They don't have that next level that a team needs for a deep March run. This game doesn't even look like an upset. NC State is just better.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
There was always something just missing about this Marquette team. They don't have that next level that a team needs for a deep March run. This game doesn't even look like an upset. NC State is just better.
I thought for the lions share of half they got what they wanted. They were getting their patented tip balls and run outs defensively, but then on offensive end it was chucks and panics instead of letting Kolek run the show. What good is having Tyler Kolek if he isn’t directing traffic? Credit to NC state, they have them scrambling and knocking down the looks when they get them.

Reaction Score
shoulda been a 1 bid league. marquette getting cooked
Vibing Nc State Basketball GIF by NC State Athletics
Big 12 (minus the two important schools plus random schools) going to have any teams left tomorrow?

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
shoulda been a 1 bid league. marquette getting cooked
Vibing Nc State Basketball GIF by NC State Athletics
Cincinnati fan with Mick Cronin avatar posts supportive message about NC State who is playing Marquette on UConn message board.

I love how conference affiliation is the only card @kobe can play. As your program continues to wither away with NIT appearance after NIT appearance, you'll eventually see the light and come to terms with your hopeless situation, similar to our Syracuse friends.

Btw, what's the Big 12's record in the NCAAs right now? 7-7? Out of 8 teams, you have one team (Houston) still dancing? And they needed OT to survive their 2nd round game against a nine seed.

#KobeLikesToWatch

Reaction Score
Marquette is cooked. Missing those 3 free throws at the end of the half sure won't help their confidence.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati fan with Mick Cronin avatar posts supportive message about NC State who is playing Marquette on UConn message board.

I love how conference affiliation is the only card @kobe can play. As your program continues to wither away with NIT appearance after NIT appearance, you'll eventually see the light and come to terms with your hopeless situation, similar to our Syracuse friends.

Btw, what's the Big 12's record in the NCAAs right now? 7-7? Out of 8 teams, you have one team (Houston) still dancing? And they needed OT to survive their 2nd round game against a nine seed.

#KobeLikesToWatch
Cincinnati has a career losing record in the Big East, the Big East team they share a city with curb stomps them every time they play, their last good coach left them high and dry, and Cincy has gone half a decade without making an NCAA tournament.

So now he's chosen to spend all his time humiliating himself on the message board for the best program in the country. It's gotta be the most pathetic flex on the internet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom