2025 Recruiting: - Tounde Yessoufou | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Tounde Yessoufou

Reaction Score
Dont think we haven’t pulled the trigger per se, if he wanted to commit today we would absolutely take him in a heartbeat. Maybe we haven’t necessarily offered the best NIL package we could yet, but I’m sure it’s in a competitive ballpark already.

All the recruits we’re heavily linked to this cycle are incredibly talented, definitely one of the better classes in recent history. If we can even get 2 of Braylon, Acaden, Meleek, Tounde, Reibe, or any of the 5 star guys, I’d be ecstatic. And I think 2 is the most realistic but getting 3 guys out if this group is not completely impossible, can you imagine? If any of these guys want to commit now, we’re taking them.
Honestly not clear how next step works. Yes we’ve offered, and clearly it’s some sort of first Yes gets final NIL offer, then accepts or turns down???

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
A long scouting report on Yessoufou in here if you're interested.

Yessoufou is a unique match-up. A combo-forward of sorts, he's somewhere between a power wing and an undersized mismatch four-man. While he may not fit in a conventional bucket, he's a mismatch problem who puts constant pressure on opposing defenses. Long, strong, and athletic, Yessoufou is only 6-foot-4 without shoes on, but compensates with a 6-foot-9 wingspan, chiseled frame, and a ton of functional power. He's very physical, plays much bigger than he actually is around the paint, runs hard in transition, can get his head up on the rim when he has momentum, and has a quick second bounce.

Reaction Score
IMG_1560.jpeg

Reaction Score
with the way high level recruits are getting paid portal may be more value at certain roles
Yeah last summer freshman were a better value because they hadn't started asking for updated portal prices yet, but it seems like now they all have agents and most of them are looking for a serious NIL package.

The value proposition for freshmen is tough because they usually don't make a year 1 impact and then they always have a chance of leaving.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yeah last summer freshman were a better value because they hadn't started asking for updated portal prices yet, but it seems like now they all have agents and most of them are looking for a serious NIL package.

The value proposition for freshmen is tough because they usually don't make a year 1 impact and then they always have a chance of leaving.
I would hope coaches are collectively telling agents and kids that portal prices aren’t freshmen prices. But maybe some team out there always overpays.

Reaction Score
Feel like we’re in the top 5-6 for about 8 really good players. Would love to get 3-4 of them.
In terms of players we are mentioned most with and we seem to be putting most time in with:

First Tier

Lewis
Thomas
Mullins
Adams
Yessofou
Reibe
Bundalo

Second Tier

Ament
Greer

These two could uptick based on how tier one lands.

The list kind of stops there, even as it comes to some more local kids like Aristide and Jemison. I’ve heard a little on Cenac and Burries but hard pressed to think we’ve done enough there for them to pivot off some of the early courters.

So really 9 kids or so, of which target should be 3.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom