Toughts from the UCF VIP Section | The Boneyard

Toughts from the UCF VIP Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Just back from spending the night in Orlando after the game.

First off the VIP Club seating at the CFE Arena was great. Food was good, cash bar and comfortable seating. There were several Husky fans in the section with me but the UCF fans were really great. Had a lot of questions about what to do in the Fall when they come up for football games, which apparently they are prone to do. The football team was God awful but are very hopeful - but I digress. I highly recommend the club seats if you are coming down here.

The happiest moment of the game for us was when Amida came into the game, goose bump stuff as it was unexpected! Amida didn't disappoint.

Other observations:

Phil Nolan no longer leaves his feet and looks to be injured, missing a bunny all alone under the basket. Not sure if its his feet, knees, hips or back but someting is bothering him. He also looks like he has lost weight, of course I was watching him next to Tacko or Mc Bride. One funny sequence right in front of us though was when UCF was taking the ball out from under the basket and Phil was trying to keep Tacko out of the paint, he was laughing as he looked up at Tacko's hand which was at the level of the rim and 6-8 inches above Phil's. Its a good thing for us that Tacko isn't very coordinated McBride gets winded and is foul prone.

The other observation is that when our defense creates offense we are attacking and we look good. When we take the damn air out of the ball like we did in the second half we end up with three shot clock violations even against UCF.

Looking forward to Memphis and seeing if having Amida helps improve DHam's decision making on O.

Reaction Score
It was great to invade their club with great number of Uconn fans.

Reaction Score
We must have all been in there! I love that club!

+1 on amidah coming in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01