Toto, I've a feeling we ARE in Kansas for 1st time. Where else to visit? | The Boneyard

Toto, I've a feeling we ARE in Kansas for 1st time. Where else to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Although UConn has played Kansas State and Kansas twice each, this will mark the first time the Huskies will play a game in the state of Kansas. A 1995 road game against Kansas was actually played in Kansas City, Missouri. That will leave Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming as the only states the Huskies haven’t played in.
UConn’s Gabby Williams making an impact on and off the court

If EDD had stayed, Delaware wouldn't be on that list, but that's maybe not the biggest regret about her departure from UConn, huh?

Reaction Score
Here's quiz: which state will be next? I'd guess Michigan, miss st, or Arkansas.
Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota seem least likely to ever happen.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I could see Mississippi and Michigan getting added in the not distant future - State are improving and deep south is good recruiting country and same for midwest.. The others, hard to see an opponent or a strong recruiting reason to head there. Arkansas, maybe for a future senior home game?! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Here's quiz: which state will be next? I'd guess Michigan, miss st, or Arkansas.
Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota seem least likely to ever happen.

If future prospect Christyn Williams comes Arkansas will be off the list. Surprised there was never a game against Michigan or Mich St, even without the impetus of a senior game.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I could see Mississippi and Michigan getting added in the not distant future - State are improving and deep south is good recruiting country and same for midwest.. The others, hard to see an opponent or a strong recruiting reason to head there. Arkansas, maybe for a future senior home game?! :rolleyes:

Is Geno still recruiting Gillian Goring? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Manhattan, KS is a beautiful college town surrounded by lots of open space. Extremely nice people. Good restaurants and some small shopping. Perfect place to send kids for college.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Odd that UConn's never played a Regional or Final Four game in the state of Michigan.

Reaction Score
Come on Geno schedule a game against the Spartans or Wolverines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom