Top Three to Fire if I had the Power | The Boneyard

Top Three to Fire if I had the Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The first is obvious - Our Dear Leader Blumenthal, -Trust me I'm from the government here to help UConn and the Big East. The animosity that legal suit created still reeks of personal ego and political games, and it still is killing us. He's out tonight if I had the power.

Susan - Nice job so far. Accomplished nothing despite all your connections. I'll give you 6 weeks, otherwise you're out. You can retire to the Virgin Islands with your light weight -

Warde - A perfect pick, someone fully capable as a MAC equivalent AD, just where we are heading. You get 6 weeks too, unless you are smart enough to bail earlier.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
blumenthal and then 2 fball coaches. i have never been a warde guy like most here, but he hasn't done anything yet either way.

Reaction Score
Exactly, he's done nothing. Supposedly buddies with BCU AD and BCU lends zero support.

Blumenthal #1, PP/GDL #2, Warde #4 and not sure on Susan, though she seems lost too and disconnected

blumenthal and then 2 fball coaches. i have never been a warde guy like most here, but he hasn't done anything yet either way.

Reaction Score
Exactly, he's done nothing. Supposedly buddies with BCU AD and BCU lends zero support.

Blumenthal #1, PP/GDL #2, Warde #4 and not sure on Susan, though she seems lost too and disconnected
It was never reported that BC blocked us. It was rather common knowledge that the southern football school faction of FSU, Clemson, GT, and NSCU were the ones blocking us. BC may not have gone out of their way to push for us, but there's been no reporting that they had any part in blocking us. My guess is they were just there to vote, and indifferent. They most certainly do not like UL's academics, they take that seriously up here, but also probably wouldn't mind not having to recruit against us in the same league, but would prefer our academics and another sold out basketball game each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom