Top Things You Want To See Against Seton Hall | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top Things You Want To See Against Seton Hall

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The coach didn't want the post players shooting the ball from the free throw line in the fourth quarter last night. The offense was to run Paige off screens and get her opened so she could shoot. That's why Uconn won the game last night. They listened to the coach.
I'm talking about the whole second half.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They don't have to wait a week, they have a game at Georgetown on Friday at 6:00 PM EST.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
1) Paige gets a rest -- let's say 15-20 points in 25-30 minutes

2) Evina either plays like she's healthy or sits

3) Announcers have some good news about Anna

Reaction Score
1. CW and Liv to have a good game which will start a positive momentum for their confidence. in the tournament teams will try to contain Paige (the secret is out that she is That player) by any means possible and she'll need CW and Liv to carry more of the load.
2. Edwards and Nika to continue to show improvement.
3. Paige to take at least 20 shots.
4. Defense - control park lane and EAH.

Reaction Score
1. Paige playing a maximum of 30 minutes in a strong win for Uconn.

2. Improved defense limiting points from Park-Lane, AEH, Elmore, and Bembry.

3, The 3 juniors scoring double digit points.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
A win with limited minutes for the starters.

Reaction Score
Crisp passes
Lots of drives to the basket
Team confidence & all players score

Reaction Score
Improving defense playing great, stop #4 from “hunting” her shot and turning the driving “lane” into a “parking” lot for #3.

Reaction Score
AEH is going to launch probably 20 3’s. Need someone in her face constantly.

Parkway Drive went off for 29 last time. All her pictures in her profile page on SH’s website are of her against UConn. Let’s keep her from wanting anymore pictures.......

Reaction Score
1. I would like to see Aubrey, Liv, and Edwards take some midrange shots each game to gain confidence. 2. I would like to see Nika expand her offense with a couple of drives and some three's.
3. I would like to see Mir and Piath gain more minutes. If we play games like SC again we may need them. Lets get them ready.
Is there any update on Anna?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I saw in Creme's 64 Team Bracketology that SH is first team out. Even SH keeping it close can help their case alot I imagine

Reaction Score
I saw in Creme's 64 Team Bracketology that SH is first team out. Even SH keeping it close can help their case alot I imagine
Yes. It's a very big game for them and they have played well against us the last two games. I was at the game in South Orange last year when we needed a career night from Aubrey to win. We can't just expect a win. We have to play hard from the beginning to get one. Really, there is no need for Liv or AE to attempt take a single outside shot tonight. We have a big advantage underneath and need to make the most of it. We also have to contain AEH and Park- Lane. I look for Nika to continue to play well on defense tonight.

Reaction Score
1. Geno - calm, relaxed, and an occassional smile on his face.
2. Well executed defense.
3. Saylor getting 15 points and experience becoming a "GAME CHANGER" for Geno.

Reaction Score
1) Start auditioning Saylor to be the 5th starter in March. We need 3-point shooting and rebounding. If Nika can quickly fit in, so can Saylor.
2) No more 'vague' excuses, Evina either plays like she's healthy or sits
3) Focus on team rebounding - boxing out and "putting a body" on someone, even on the perimeter. We need to play 'rougher' when it calls for it. With our deep bench we can afford to foul.

Reaction Score
I think the world of Paige, but I think we need to see a more balanced offense if we hope to go all the way this year. Also, as much as Paige seems to be able and wants to go forever, she's still human (although I am not completely sure) so I do not want any chance of a burn out before the big dance. Besides, our other freshman need playing time and are so much fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Strong start and a thirty or forty point margin by the end of the third quarter so the young'uns get a chance to stretch their legs. And shooting arms.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom