1 Was it really Ginger or Mary Ann
2 Watch more
3 Stalk old HS/College girlfriend on internet
4 Train your pet to be a movie stunt animal

Last edited by a moderator:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
For a long time I thought Yonick and Cloth Frog were the same person. I haven't seen either of those guys on here in a long time.

Reaction Score
Watch “Containment”
Watch “Pandemic”
Watch “Outbreak”

that’s what people are doing according to Netflix searches lol

Day drink
Sleep in
Don’t shave
Stay (half) naked all day
Order take out lest you waste the frozen/canned food you’ve hoarded over the last couple weeks
Make hand sanitizer out of everclear and aloe vera
Poop and rinse your in the shower to save toilet paper

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I never thought Fishy was Chief. But I did always think he may have been Dr. Dos.

Went way back for that one. Sorry, young Yarders.
Do you still have your bronzed filigree thingy?

Reaction Score
Tried to watch for free I am Legend, but have to wait till Friday (amc) so have Caddy Shack” on with 40 Year old virgin to follow hopefully.

strange how’s awesome movies keep me happy, but emotionally don’t have the draw of UConnvs Cincy

ps drinking heavily.

I do hope that espn takes a money bath , hate them like brussel sprouts

Reaction Score
Watch “Containment”
Watch “Pandemic”
Watch “Outbreak”

I never understood this. Its like watching Earthquake movies right after a destructive earthquake and while aftershocks are happening.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
I never understood this. Its like watching Earthquake movies right after a destructive earthquake and while aftershocks are happening.

People are very often of the “that could never happen to me” variety. So when disaster strikes, people turn on these flicks to relate to a protagonist (a protagonist who is shown in the first 15-20 minutes to be an aloof, “that could never happen to me” ordinary joe) and watch as that character calmly and coolly escapes certain death/rescues their family (even the dog!)/emerges on the other side victorious and changed for the better (usually with a new, gorgeous love interest to boot). My guess is it’s an escape to get a glimpse of what comes out on the other side of that disaster, because thinking about the actual struggle of getting through a crisis is too difficult for a lot of people. When watching on a screen, we all get to be Matt Damon, and he always comes away from it all unscathed right?!

I agree though, it’s like rubbing salt in your own wound...or wearing a bad toupee (sometimes simply referred to as “a toupee”).

[Yikes, an essay on humanity’s penchant for disaster films...how much longer do we need to isolate ourselves?]

Reaction Score
People are very often of the “that could never happen to me” variety. So when disaster strikes, people turn on these flicks to relate to a protagonist (a protagonist who is shown in the first 15-20 minutes to be an aloof, “that could never happen to me” ordinary joe) and watch as that character calmly and coolly escapes certain death/rescues their family (even the dog!)/emerges on the other side victorious and changed for the better (usually with a new, gorgeous love interest to boot). My guess is it’s an escape to get a glimpse of what comes out on the other side of that disaster, because thinking about the actual struggle of getting through a crisis is too difficult for a lot of people. When watching on a screen, we all get to be Matt Damon, and he always comes away from it all unscathed right?!

I agree though, it’s like rubbing salt in your own wound...or wearing a bad toupee (sometimes simply referred to as “a toupee”).

[Yikes, an essay on humanity’s penchant for disaster films...how much longer do we need to isolate ourselves?]

Read some David Balducci books, they are awesome!

Met him at Smith Valley Lake, great guy, before I knew about his success, and we talked about John D McDonald and Travis McGee series. Little did I know that he has several books under a character umbrella.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Read some David Balducci books, they are awesome!

Met him at Smith Valley Lake, great guy, before I knew about his success, and we talked about John D McDonald and Travis McGee series. Little did I know that he has several books under a character umbrella.

I could use a new book to pass the time in this Bouk-less world where we’re currently living. Which of his books would you recommend as a good starting point?

Reaction Score
I could use a new book to pass the time in this Bouk-less world where we’re currently living. Which of his books would you recommend as a good starting point?

I would rec the camel club,5 books (camel club first book) If you want more instant action then will go Will Robbie series ( the innocent).

he is awesome, much better than j d McDonnell

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Good list.

I've got tons of Booze. And I'm consuming it.
It was definitely Maryann.
The SI swimsuit stuff is all online

I've been working at home every day. Why, I'm not sure since I've probably lost 2-3 years worth of after tax annual salary in the market in two weeks. Guess I won't be retiring when I expected.

Haven't finished my taxes yet.

Yesterday I installed a dishwasher. This morning we turned it on and flooded the kitchen. So, back to the drawing board on that.

Playing Witcher 3 on XBox and watching movies/shows. Thumbs up for McMillions so far.

Reaction Score
golf
golf
golf
golf
golf
golf
golf
golf
beer
news

where you playing? WCC, Goodwin, that Rocky hill course near the condos, Tallwood? I grew up right offWethersfield green and hit a few balls there near Anderson farms section. But that was like 45 years ago.

Reaction Score
1584643251504.png

I thought you said what have you been doing 10X a day.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watch “Containment”
Watch “Pandemic”
Watch “Outbreak”

that’s what people are doing according to Netflix searches lol

Day drink
Sleep in
Don’t shave
Stay (half) naked all day
Order take out lest you waste the frozen/canned food you’ve hoarded over the last couple weeks
Make hand sanitizer out of everclear and aloe vera
Poop and rinse your in the shower to save toilet paper

Wife saw me changing this morning and realized I was commando in the gym shorts. She was incredulous. Then I told her only time I've worn underwear since Monday was when I played golf Tuesday afternoon. She absolutely did not get my state of mind.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good list.

I've got tons of Booze. And I'm consuming it.
It was definitely Maryann.
The SI swimsuit stuff is all online

I've been working at home every day. Why, I'm not sure since I've probably lost 2-3 years worth of after tax annual salary in the market in two weeks. Guess I won't be retiring when I expected.

Haven't finished my taxes yet.

Yesterday I installed a dishwasher. This morning we turned it on and flooded the kitchen. So, back to the drawing board on that.

Playing Witcher 3 on XBox and watching movies/shows. Thumbs up for McMillions so far.

I absolutely hate installing dishwashers. Complete pain in the ass for the under the counter (which is like almost all of them) getting the feet leveled off, hoses routed without loosening them or kinking them

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Got to have a Letterman Top Ten in here. Plus, who doesn't have time to learn some new yoyo tricks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom