HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
50DC74E8-06B8-4E54-A92D-0F89C92B684A.jpeg

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score

Cavinder twins' NIL deals, net worth​

The duo is nearing $2 million in NIL deals, according to Forbes, and more is undoubtedly on the way. They are at $1.7 million annually.

Their overall NIL ranks are 32nd and 33rd in the nation, and they're first and second in the women's rankings. On3 has Haley's 10-week high valued at $851,000 at her 10-week low valued at $813,000. Hanna is valued highest at $851,000 and lowest at $818,000.

They have signed endorsement deals with 31 brands since July 1, 2021. They were inking contracts with Boost Mobile and Six Star Pro Nutrition within the first minute that active NCAA athletes were permitted to do so.

1703740430600.jpeg

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Then there is Olivia Dunne, LSU Gymnast.
Dunne's NIL valuation is at $3.2 million, per On3, which is the most for a female student athlete and third-most across the country.Oct 24, 2023 Beyond her athletic achievements and brand partnerships, Dunne's popularity can be attributed to her philanthropic efforts and commitment to empowering young female athletes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Then there is Olivia Dunne, LSU Gymnast.
Dunne's NIL valuation is at $3.2 million, per On3, which is the most for a female student athlete and third-most across the country.Oct 24, 2023 Beyond her athletic achievements and brand partnerships, Dunne's popularity can be attributed to her philanthropic efforts and commitment to empowering young female athletes.

View attachment 94494
Saw her commercial on TV. This girl is worth every penny

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I suspect it's not a full list and is based on limited information. There's no link or indication as to who put that list together, the data source, or their methodology.
It appears to be from the NIL Store, which is a company that partners with 46 schools to sell school- and athlete-branded merchandise. It’s based on their sales.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I am totally ignorant in all of this...
What does it mean...."Top selling athlete?"

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
So how does Nika get her money? Is it put in a trust and gets paid when she is back in Croatia, or out of the US?

Reaction Score
So how does Nika get her money? Is it put in a trust and gets paid when she is back in Croatia, or out of the US?
Just a guess, but I don't think selling her t-shirts or jersey counts as her working. It would be passive income so it's fine for her to get paid some commission for every shirt sold. On the other hand she probably can't stay on Cameo while in the U.S. or do local TV commercials like some other UConn players have done, because those require her to do something in exchange for getting paid. If she gets paid because someone else is selling her shirts it's probably OK, but if Nika stands on the street corner selling her shirts that's probably not OK.

Reaction Score
Sarge, I could be wrong, but on the student visa Nika can't work, but that doesn't mean the NIL store can't reimburse her for the stuff that they sell. Someone correct me (again) if this is wrong.

Reaction Score
The Purdue men are the #1 ranked team and Zach Edey is its 7-2 star and leading candidate for POY

I went to the NIL store to see the list of teams. That is a very limited list of schools that are on that site. I didn't see any SEC schools listed.

The rankings may be accurate for that site, but for overall NIL money, I would guess that the rankings are not close to reality.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I went to the NIL store to see the list of teams. That is a very limited list of schools that are on that site. I didn't see any SEC schools listed.

The rankings may be accurate for that site, but for overall NIL money, I would guess that the rankings are not close to reality.
It’s sales from the NIL stores only. Individual athletes can sign with the large NIL collective. Anything that goes through the schools’ Athletic Departments isn‘t included.

SHOP OFFICIALLY LICENSED NIL MERCHANDISE AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE ATHLETE!

Welcome to The NIL Store!​

The NIL Store provides every college student-athlete with the opportunity to sell officially licensed NIL merchandise.
Collegiate fans can shop confidently knowing they are receiving high quality merchandise while putting industry-leading payments directly into the pocket of their favorite college athlete.
The site will be continuously updated with exciting custom drops for individual athletes, premium jersey options and more.
Shop. Support. Cheer.

About the NIL Store Network

Backed by Mark Cuban, the NIL Store’s foundation is built on three principles:
1. NIL merchandise should be available to all athletes, not just some.
2. Athletes should come first in every conversation.
3. Athletes should make as much money as they possibly can on every sale.
It is those three principles that have been the guiding light for the NIL Store powered by Campus Ink since stepping into the Name, Image and Likeness space in the fall of 2021.
Born on the campus of the University of Illinois, the Illinois NIL Store made $100,000 collectively for the men’s basketball team alone during the 2021-22 season. The model drew the attention of Mark Cuban, who invested with the stipulation that merchandise opportunities be made available to all athletes, not just some.
The NIL Store has grown exponentially ever since, hiring a team of former collegiate athletes, coaches and administrators who have dedicated their entire professional careers to bettering the welfare of student-athletes.
Verified by NIL Network, the NIL Store is continuing to raise the standard for officially licensed and custom merchandise in the NIL space.
The NIL Store is powered by Campus Ink.

About Campus Ink

Rooted in education, Campus Ink builds licensed merchandising platforms that enable collegiate students to elevate their brands, learn design and become product marketers. Our NIL Store gives student-athletes the tools to recognize their potential in name, image & likeness merchandise sales, while our unparalleled student program trains students on campus in design, sales & marketing. Campus Ink provides the tools to earn real money while supporting athletes, university departments & greek organizations.

Media/Business Inquiries

For all media and brand partnership inquiries, contact NIL Store Manager of Marketing & Communications, Sean Ellenby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom