Top recruits---tilton vs. Huntington Prep from last night | The Boneyard

Top recruits---tilton vs. Huntington Prep from last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wow!

both teams are nasty, thats about as good as it gets at the prep school level. noel is a beast. his handle seems to be alot better than earlier vids as well. i have a hard time believing he wont reclassify. if he can school wise i see no reason for him to waste a year in prep especially with the nba 2 year rule.

Reaction Score
wow!

both teams are nasty, thats about as good as it gets at the prep school level. noel is a beast. his handle seems to be alot better than earlier vids as well. i have a hard time believing he wont reclassify. if he can school wise i see no reason for him to waste a year in prep especially with the nba 2 year rule.

I agree he looks really good. The labor agreement could be 20 years old. So a player could play one year in prep and one in college before jumping to the NBA. He could also stay another year in school, then jump straight from high school to the NBA, which it appears may be allowed again as well. All speculation until the official details of the deal are out.

Reaction Score
The first time I saw him play, I couldn't bear the thought of him playing for any program other than UConn. I hope we land Noel.

Reaction Score
What type of effect do you think the Bernie Fine stuff will have on his recruitment?

I kid...sorta...

Reaction Score
What type of effect do you think the Bernie Fine stuff will have on his recruitment?

I kid...sorta...
Hard to say how effective a recruiting tool his wife was. The photos suggest not very, but the rumors have it otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom