Top Dogs Discusses the Roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top Dogs Discusses the Roster

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing this again. The staff has noted things they want him to do in pre-season practice, to which the player has been very receptive, and that has somehow been turned into, by a few, well that dude’s a bust.

“Tristen’s playing great, Hassan’s playing great,” Hawkins said. “Hassan’s a very high energy guy, Tristen’s a little more of a chill guy, but he gets the job done, for sure. Both those guys get it done in different ways.”
A chill guy from last years team has an NBA contract this year. Just saying.

Reaction Score
Rese? There are a lot of words I would use to describe him, but chill is not one of them.

Was about to say... I wouldn't call him neurotic or anything, but his approach to life and basketball doesn't seem chill. This kid worked in a factory over Covid instead of taking time off. I'm not sure "chill" goes very far when you're the underdog you're entire life like Rese.

Reaction Score
Was about to say... I wouldn't call him neurotic or anything, but his approach to life and basketball doesn't seem chill. This kid worked in a factory over Covid instead of taking time off. I'm not sure "chill" goes very far when you're the underdog you're entire life like Rese.
Perhaps chill was alluding to Martin’s composure on the court. The moment never seemed too big for him.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Perhaps chill was alluding to Martin’s composure on the court. The moment never seemed too big for him.
Exactly. Rarely displayed emotions.

Reaction Score
Word is: Karaban is the most 'skilled' player on this team outside of Sanogo. Unfortunately, I don't see a path to a ton of minutes for Samson unless he flips a switch and becomes more reliable. Samson is definitely the superior athletic talent but he's been erratic with the ball in his hands/has unreliable positioning on both ends of the floor.

Clingan will likely get the nod in terms of minutes to spell Sanogo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom