2022 Recruiting: - Top-50 sophomore Roddy Gayle Jr. talks recruitment, schools prioritizing him | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Top-50 sophomore Roddy Gayle Jr. talks recruitment, schools prioritizing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
rowdy-roddy-piper-splash.jpg

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Started 17u as a freshman for a good teaM and was third on the team in scoring.

Reaction Score
“The schools that contact me almost daily are Syracuse, Ohio State, Marquette, Pittsburgh, Oregon, UConn, Tennessee, and Kansas,” Gayle Jr. told Stockrisers.com.

"..contact me almost daily...".

Wonder what these recruiters might possibly have to say to a teen-ager if they are constantly emailing/calling/texting/whatever almost every day?

Reaction Score

Wonder what these recruiters might possibly have to say to a teen-ager if they are constantly emailing/calling/texting/whatever almost every day?
Yea, it was like, omg, he did what?

Reaction Score
IF things play out according to planned. Anyone know amour level of involvement with Roddy Gayle? Any info on how the staff feels about him? Him and Clingan would be a dream class imo. Just curious if it’s a pipe dream or a realistic one

Reaction Score
IF things play out according to planned. Anyone know amour level of involvement with Roddy Gayle? Any info on how the staff feels about him? Him and Clingan would be a dream class imo. Just curious if it’s a pipe dream or a realistic one
Probably won’t hear much until next spring. Who knows lots can change. I think Zion Cruz and Zocko Littleton are options too.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score

Some recruiters might say - Are you grinding? Gotta grind! Grind, grind, grind. You like pizza?

Reaction Score

Yeah, it's pretty awful. One of the reasons that recruiting smells so bad. Call every day and fawn over them. "Show 'em the love." YUCK.

One of the funniest thing is women's basketball recruiting tactics. One of the must-dos of recruiting used be that you get the girl's baby picture and put it on t-shirts and the team would be wearing it when she visited the campus. Don't know if they stil do it. Wonder what the male equivalent is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom