Top 5 women’s college sports ticket sales | The Boneyard

Top 5 women’s college sports ticket sales

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Public schools only, maybe ND makes the list if they disclosed info?

1BFB3B46-8571-4FD6-9B68-974571D2F4C9.jpeg

Reaction Score
I wonder if the UConn revenue figure includes the "gifts"?

I don't know if I should brag about it or applaud SCar and the Iowa's for making games affordable for families?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I wonder if the UConn revenue figure includes the "gifts"?

I don't know if I should brag about it or applaud SCar and the Iowa's for making games affordable for families?
I think the issue with both Iowa and SC is they really only have WCBB that draws (and draws well) whereas the other schools on this list have other ticket selling sports that draw like volleyball, softball, gymnastics or soccer as examples. And yes, having extremely cheap tickets to get fannies in the seats helps. I wonder what this “revenue” includes as concessions and parking can also drive revenue…

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think the issue with both Iowa and SC is they really only have WCBB that draws (and draws well) whereas the other schools on this list have other ticket selling sports that draw like volleyball, softball, gymnastics or soccer as examples. And yes, having extremely cheap tickets to get fannies in the seats helps. I wonder what this “revenue” includes as concessions and parking can also drive revenue…

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
South Carolina is close to the top of attendance in Women's Soccer, also.

Edit: 2nd nationally in average per game in 2022. NCAA Statistics

Reaction Score
When or do do think that a larger Gampel will become a reality? I was their for opening night countless years ago. And, I remember going to the New Haven Coliseum to watch the men play.

Reaction Score
When or do do think that a larger Gampel will become a reality? I was their for opening night countless years ago. And, I remember going to the New Haven Coliseum to watch the men play.

There's a lot of politics. Hartford would rather see UConn fans filling the Civic Center, which has been on a downslide since the Whalers left. Trying to get Hartford legislators to approve a bond to build a 20K arena wouldn't be easy. It would only be feasible if all UConn games were in Storrs.
I think an arena the size of Gampel or the Sun arena is optimal for watching games. Try hiking up to the nosebleed seats in Hartford. They should put up 4K video screens for those folks.

Reaction Score
South Carolina is close to the top of attendance in Women's Soccer, also.

Edit: 2nd nationally in average per game in 2022. NCAA Statistics

We are 13th nationally in women's softball attendance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom