Top 5 most important players in the AAC according to Andy Katz | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 5 most important players in the AAC according to Andy Katz

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Those are high expectations for Bouknight, aren't they? Jeremy Lamb was the second option on a national championship team as a freshman, and then he was a lottery pick after his sophomore year. I like everything about Bouknight, but I think we need to be reasonable.

I think they come in with similar rankings, similar builds and similar games. That said, something caused Jeremy to make a significant leap mid-season freshman year. I assume that something was observing Kemba. I don't expect a similar awakening from Bouknight, but it isn't out of the question.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Bringing things back down below reality makes them just as warped.

The negatives I assigned to Vital are all things that Hurley has noted. Can he fix them? Sure. I hope he does.

Reaction Score
I understand how 'Rique is being recognized here because not only is he our best player, if healthy, he also has game changing upside. However, Josh, is more important to this team. Without him, we are in BIG trouble. (pun intended)
I wouldn't even call Rique our best player. I think Josh is at this point of their careers. Unfortunately Rique has never been able to show his true brilliance because of injuries and I'm not 100% sold he won't have issues this year too considering his injury history.

Reaction Score
Rique needs to stay healthy and Josh needs to make another "big" leap in his game for us to have any chance. I cannot say I am more than 60% confident on either, but a guy can hope.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Why does everyone hate Vital so much? Kromah wasn't close to the offensive player Vital is
I like both players a lot. Perhaps because CV plays with similar enthusiasm and effort that LK did in his short stint with the Huskies, and both help the team in a variety of ways, mostly related to effort. A key steal at just the right moment, rebounding a ball that looked like it was going to the opponent, etc.
You're definitely right that CV is a better scorer, but LK had a far better handle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom