Top 3 Things You Want To See Tomorrow Against SC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Tomorrow Against SC

Reaction Score
1. Clean ball game
2. UCONN smooth offense and tight defense
3. Nike ball being used

Reaction Score
1. ESPN has trouble streaming game in SC, and allows FLO sports to stream it to gamecock fans
2. Paige is Paige
3. CW has a great game.

Reaction Score
ONO on the bench.
If ONO doesn’t play, we are not going to win! Why would you want our best post player out of the game against a team with (arguably) a better post game than us?

Reaction Score
I can think of many, but the 3 I see as most crucial to a victory are:
1. Paige just do her thing and take control early.
2. CW have one of her good games.
3. Everyone hustle and play hard without let up fir the whole game.

Reaction Score
UConn loss
SCar victory

I can't think of anything for number 3
Not sure you are joking or not?
If you go to other person's house as a guest, you need to learn some courtesy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1. I want to watch Dawn struggling for an excuse after SC loses. The tourney has been using Wilson basketballs so she will have to find something else to blame.
Floor varnish was full gloss instead of semi gloss and the glare was distracting to her players?

1. The biggest thing I want Connecticut to do is take away South Carolina’s first three options. We all tend to focus on offense, but the thing that Auriemma does the best is to force other teams away from their high percentage scoring opportunities.

2. Christyn, Paige and Azzi all having good games at the same time. We haven’t seen this off fence with all cylinders running yet. Today would be a good time to unveil that.

3. Dorka to look comfortable. She seems as if she speeds herself up unnecessarily. She needs to take her time and be comfortable. Again, today would be a great day to see that because we’re gonna need all three of our bigs to play well.

The unwritten number four is, of course, a win. It is the end of the world if we don’t get it, but winning early against a potential final four opponent he’s always a good thing.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've got a contrarian view on attacking the basket against South Carolina............UConn's best chance of winning is to get to the basket and draw fouls from Boston and the rest of the South Carolina front line........I don't care how many shots get blocked, I want to see them drive under control until contact........

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Post Players are effective in low post scoring. Between Aaliyah, Olivia and Dorka they score a minimum of 15 points and 15 Rebounds. I would like Evina to score 10 points. If they do that, then UConn can win the game.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
3 Things I'll Be Watching For (from an outside observer standpoint):
  • While S. Carolina's big get so much ink, I've been mighty impressed with Ms. Henderson and Cooke this season, thus far. How do the UConn guards do against a very quick Gamecock backcourt?
  • Ok, back to the bigs. Will UConn try to get Boston-Cardoso-Amihere in foul trouble or will the opposite prevail?
  • Will Beal chase Fudd? And, if so, successfully? Or visa versa?

Reaction Score
CW plays aggressively
AZ plays 25 plus minutes
ONO only has 1 foul after 1st quarter. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member