Top 3 Things You Want To See Sunday Against NC State | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Sunday Against NC State

Reaction Score
After the great victory against Texas, here are my top 3 things:

1) Another win;

2) Caroline to play at least 15 minutes and continue getting her wind and timing back:

3) Cut down on the turnovers and touch fouls.

Play hard and with confidence.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
1. Lou plays good defense and shuts up the nay-sayers.
2. We make NC State pay dearly if they face-guard Azzi all night.
3. Ines gets some quality minutes, not just mopup.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
1. UConn "outscrappies" NC State. The team UConn faced in Bridgeport last year was scrappy, competitive and completely unfazed by the fact they were playing Connecticut in Connecticut. Their fans were also very vocal.
2. Crisper passing in the open court
3. A full-house of fans showing their support. No reason not to be there on a Sunday afternoon.

Reaction Score
I’m like a broken record, but i really think this is key for us:

1. Caroline
2. Caroline
3. Caroline

The sooner she’s back to full strength, the sooner we can unlock the full potential of the team.

If she only plays limited minutes, we have to expect mid season performances from the front court. They won’t have the luxury of developing at the normal pace. Thankfully Nika’s already in midseason form and Azzi is practically in tournament game form.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
How about no empty seats. Way too many Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    949.9 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Kat
Reaction Score
After the great victory against Texas, here are my top 3 things:

1) Another win;

2) Caroline to play at least 15 minutes and continue getting her wind and timing back:

3) Cut down on the turnovers and touch fouls.

Play hard and with confidence.
I really like these, as I was about to post something very similar. In any event here are another 3 things
1. 15 plus minutes for Caroline, Aubrey, and Lou. I'm not a coach or mathematician but I'd love to see it. Maybe have Caroline play some 4 to give Aaliyah rest.
2. 15 plus points from Dorka. Rewatching the Texas game a little, she played a really good floor game. She boxed out well on the defensive boards, she passed well, set good screens, and had some great steals that were all effort plays. Id just like it if she found a rhythm scoring. She struggled a bit against Northeastern and as well against Texas scoring.
3. The Azzi Fudd show. Heading into the Texas game I thought they had no one to defend her. I sortve feel the opposite heading into this one. Jakia Brown Turner and Azzi have been battling since high school. Madison Hayes has been solid all season and plays with a ton of energy. And Saniya Rivers is athletic and similar to Hayes is like 6 ft plus. So they have options. But Azzi is special in that she doesn't force to much and gradually over the course of the game she'll find a rythm. It's interesting in that she's kinda like Paige in that way. Us fans will be yelling at them to shoot but eventually they'll both end up with 20.

Reaction Score
1) A capacity crowd with vocal Huskies fans drowning out whatever Wolfpack fans are in the house;
2) Azzi and Nika doing their respective things as tandem talented point guards.
3) The Huskies showing the same intensity and sense of urgency throughout the game that enabled them to build a 17-point lead over Texas.

Reaction Score
1) the televised game- don’t get SNY in New Hampshire and going through Fox Sports doesn’t work for me, hope the replay will be available quickly- thank you!!!!!
2) a win of any kind
3) Caroline getting more action & points

Reaction Score
Team needs more time together to develop the team offense in half court, so you don't need only fast break/one on one!
Last years team did this as those before them, that's why UCONN is a tough out in the tournament!
If this team does it, they will be a tough out for anyone, if the refs don't get involved like last year!

Reaction Score
Caroline ready for more minutes and displaying some of her talents that will help this team truly soar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom