Top 3 Things You Want to See Saturday at Noon in the Quarter-Finals. Game is on FS1. | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want to See Saturday at Noon in the Quarter-Finals. Game is on FS1.

Reaction Score
We will have had another good rest and an expected tweaking, adjusting or retooling usually happens as we get ready for the Second Season. Here are my top 3 things:

1) Nika with at least 7 assists and 10 points.

2) Paige to have 18 points by halftime.

3) Our frosh to "Tear Down This Wall".

It's a great weekend coming up for UCONN women's basketball fans, I hope. I'm totally jealous of any BYers going. If you do, if all you watch is Paige on defense and Nika's mannerisms when , and if (lol), she gets called for a foul, you will be entertained mightily. Do you have a top 3 to share?

Reaction Score
last year it seemed to me we got our second win just at the beginning of the BE tournament.

#1. I would like to see the Freshmen come alive and play like the way they were brought to UCONN to play.

#2. I would love to see Nika get a double double.

#3. I want to see Paige and Aaliyah putting on a show.

Reaction Score
1. Many assists for the GNAT!
2. Break out games for the four Frosh (that includes ICE getting ready for
the BIG DANCE)
3. NO INJURIES. E.G. No INDIANA (Holmes), NO VIRGINIA TECH (Kitley), NO IOWA!! (Molly, pg)
Stay Healthy!!!
3a. Oh, and some All -American Play from # 3 (double- double) and # 5! ("Buckets" of Highlight clips!)

Reaction Score
Meaningful minutes, with productivity, without fouls for Ice.

She really is "the bench" and while she has gotten minutes it has been with fouls and meager points.

Reaction Score
I'm just happy the games on channels that are easy to get. No more having to watch on my phone or wait til the next day. :D
I totally get that. Since we do get SNY, my hope is that we get play by play and commentators in womens basketball on the other channels who just stop talking incessantly about everything except the game.

Reaction Score
I totally get that. Since we do get SNY, my hope is that we get play by play and commentators in womens basketball on the other channels who just stop talking incessantly about everything except the game.
Amen

Reaction Score
1) The seniors show out (Nika, double digit assists & multiple threes, Aaliyah, emphatic double-double, Paige, 30+ points with numerous highlight clips).
2) KK and Shade obliterate the wall (KK double digit steals while finishing layups and threes, Shade, hits everything midrange and deep at a 70%+ clip)
3) Q, can't miss and 'figures out' our defense, Ice, dominate inside on both ends, Ines, a couple clean steals and coast to coast drives along with lights out on threes.

I think that will pretty much do it! ...... and of course no injuries ......and then rinse and repeat through cutting down the nets for #12.

Reaction Score
Paige 35 points, 3 blocks, no fouls
KK no misses layups
AE 25/15 double double

no injuries is a given now

Reaction Score
1) The seniors show out (Nika, double digit assists & multiple threes, Aaliyah, emphatic double-double, Paige, 30+ points with numerous highlight clips).
2) KK and Shade obliterate the wall (KK double digit steals while finishing layups and threes, Shade, hits everything midrange and deep at a 70%+ clip)
3) Q, can't miss and 'figures out' our defense, Ice, dominate inside on both ends, Ines, a couple clean steals and coast to coast drives along with lights out on threes.

I think that will pretty much do it! ...... and of course no injuries ......and then rinse and repeat through cutting down the nets for #12.
A "BOOM" Game for: "Q" and Paige, and Aaliyah ( from 2 point range ), and Nika, and Ash,
and KK, and ICE, and INES , and Amari.... you get the idea!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom