Top 3 Things You Want To See Monday Night Against N.C. State | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Monday Night Against N.C. State

Reaction Score
We’re sitting behind the NCS families and they were so obnoxious about what they were going to do to UConn. I want a big lead so they up and stay sitting down.

Paige to hit threes
AE as charged up as she was against IU.
Nika with no fouls.
You were near the lady in black who was rather....vehement...in her cheering. We had parents in front of us who were very nice (their daughter was one that didn't get in the game, she came and watched our game with mom and dad).

Reaction Score
1: a win
2: Paige getting through the game good
3: ONO staying out of foul trouble

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
1. Win
2. Shoot better. 50%/40%/75%.
3. Control the boards

Reaction Score
1) Good game for Caroline- don't want her to think she is overlooked
2) Good games by bigs- keep Cunane off the free throw line
3) Good shooting by the guards without too many turnovers

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
You were near the lady in black who was rather....vehement...in her cheering. We had parents in front of us who were very nice (their daughter was one that didn't get in the game, she came and watched our game with mom and dad).
Yes, I thought we were buying tickets behind the UConn bench but not so. Omg, that woman two rows down from us (black crop top) and the woman next to her were pretty vocal about what they were going to do with UConn after it looked like we were going to win! During their game they were yelling at their daughters instructions on how to play.

The couple in front of you did seem nice and a little taken aback by the others; said their daughter played against Paige in high school, they were from MN.

See you tonight!

Reaction Score
Yes, I thought we were buying tickets behind the UConn bench but not so. Omg, that woman two rows down from us (black crop top) and the woman next to her were pretty vocal about what they were going to do with UConn after it looked like we were going to win! During their game they were yelling at their daughters instructions on how to play.

The couple in front of you did seem nice and a little taken aback by the others; said their daughter played against Paige in high school, they were from MN.

See you tonight!
I though that sort of rancor stopped once kids got to college.. It was behavior that was pretty prevalent during the AAU days, both bball and premier/elite soccer.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
1. Hard defense with no fouling.
2. Great offensive flow with no missed bunnies.
3. Win and move on.

Reaction Score
At this point in the season I really don't care who plays and who doesn't as long as those who play do it well.
1. UConn plays an injury free well played game.
2. Everyone eats.
3. UConn wins without needing my screaming at the TV.

Reaction Score
Just win, but in the spirit of the question...

1. Few turnovers
2. Few NC State fast break points (easy baskets)
3. Make the bunnies

I am confident if we do those three, we will win

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I though that sort of rancor stopped once kids got to college.. It was behavior that was pretty prevalent during the AAU days, both bball and premier/elite soccer.
Agreed, the ND and IU fans were just fine. And can you imagine Geno putting up with parents telling their kids waht to do during games!

Reaction Score
1). Don't settle for the 3-point shot unless your name is Azzi or Caroline. Everyone else should be attacking the rim.

2). Smart fouls.

3). Movement and being patient on the offensive end. Do not force shots. Smart shots. Smart passes.

Let's go, UConn!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom