Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Villanova On Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Villanova On Sunday

Reaction Score
You will probably not hear any news because the AD basically stated that medical information is not be made public (paraphrasing).
However, on the purely speculation front, Caroline did travel to Knoxville with her team for yesterday's game, after not being at the previous two or three away games due to the concussion protocol. And everyone knows that the TN game atmosphere would be a bit louder than at the St. John's and Seton Hall venues.
It was good to see her there. I noticed she was wearing ear plugs.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Caroline has been with the team the last few games.
Yes, for the home games. However I believe during the Butler game she went to the locker room, in the 2nd quarter, and didn't return to the bench. At the 2nd quarter media break, she changed her seat and she sat next to the trainer, Janelle Francisco, and around the 4:35 mark, got up and headed to the locker room. Again, I am speculating that this may have been related to the protocol.

Reaction Score
Reviewing these top 3 assessments after the game, well, mostly 1-3. No injuries. The most bummer was a lot called for AE to show she is the Big East Player of the year. Not this game. Maddy showed she was, probably 4 weeks in a row now as Big East player of week.

I knew this game was gonna be tough. Not as tough as it was, but really not surprising. This team is exhausted both physically and mentally.

Proud of them for digging deep and pulling it out.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'm getting tired of teams being able to play hack a husky, but if a husky breaths to hard on an opposition player it's a foul. Lou and Aaliyah were fouled so many times with no fouls being called I was shocked that they were able to be standing at the end. Maddy Siegrist should have fouled out by the middle of the 3rd quarter as well as Olsen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom