Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Seton Hall On Wednesday | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Seton Hall On Wednesday

Reaction Score
After the return of Nika and Dorka against Florida State, here are my top 3 things against Seton Hall:

1) Play UCONN basketball throughout the entire game, which will result in a win;

2) Less than 15 turnovers, baby steps;

3) Aubrey and Caroline to both have solid games, getting 30 points,15 boards, and 5 steals between them.

We have to start improving now every game until March so no steps backwards. Let's go!

Reaction Score
1. Caroline’s running and general movement is even freer and more limber
2. Amari gets some good minutes (because Dorka and Aaliyah already have double doubles by the 3rd quarter)
3. Ayanna gets a dime from Caroline in the paint and dunks the ball

I focus on three new things because I want to see the team grow in every dimension before March

Reaction Score
Since my biggest concerns for the last game were answered by Nika and Dorka looking good to go, the focus for this game is elsewhere.

1. Caroline's development. Still has a long way to go and the sooner the better. A breakout game for her could be the best news we could get.

2. Ayanna establishing herself in the rotation for significant games. I thought she had done enough to warrant that already, but apparently not. In the FSU game she was an afterthought, and most of the game we went with a 6 player rotation, so it appears she has not yet achieved that level of trust. The sooner the better on that too, because the more game time she gets, the quicker she will develop, and with Ice out and Amari still a question mark she will be needed later, particularly against the best teams with good bigs.

3. Continued hope to see progress by Amari and Ines in limited minutes, giving us more confidence that if they are needed because of injury, they can be decent substitutes, and perhaps offer some hope for a more significant role in future years.

Reaction Score
1. A solid effort from the American Legion: Aubrey, Caroline,
Amari, Yanna.
2. A repeat wonderful effort from the Foreign Legion: Aaliyah 26 pt +
Dorka 15pt +, Lou 23 pts+ (don't hurt yourself taking those charges!!),
Nika 12 assists, and Ines (for being the necessary 'insurance policy")
3. Improving health for the bench crew: Paige, Azzi, ICE, and GENO!

Reaction Score
All good. Aubrey's game freshman year against The Hall was at South Orange and I was there. I will be attending this year's game there also so I hope she has two of them, one home and one away.

Reaction Score
Has Seton Hall ever beaten Uconn? (1) Do what you did the first six games. (2) Do what you did the first six games. (3) Do what you did the first six games. Period!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
1. Less turnovers (how about no more then 12)
2. Control Park lane...
3. No injuries
I was going to say 12 but I didn't want to be too wishful considering our last 3 games. I think we will be better against the Hall though in that department. Last year Geno played a zone for a stretch against them (Park Lane) in the game in South Orange. He may go to that if she goes nuts.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
1. The officials let them play and call the game the same for the whole game.
2. Nika runs the team on both offense and defense.
3. The bench is able to play enough to give the starters some rest, not injuries.

Reaction Score
1. I would like the team to play with more composure and with more deliberation leading to less turnovers.
2 Focus on Defense to keep the opposing team's scoring to a minimum.
3. No injuries for either Team. Every time that I saw a UConn player go to the floor, I paused until the player rose and resumed play especially Lou when she went down.

Reaction Score
1. Respond better to pressure defense by not picking up the dribble and attacking the hoop.
2. 80% on 3 pointers
3. Hold SH to 40 points
One can wish can't we!!!!

Reaction Score
1. A win
2. Fewer turnovers
3. Consistent good play from start to finish

Reaction Score
Geno back on the bench & no injuries
Nika improving her focus,which she admitted she lost in the 2nd half vs FSU
Everyone: take.care.of.the.basketball.

Online statistics