Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Marquette This Afternoon | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Marquette This Afternoon

Reaction Score
1) The continuing return of Paige both offensively and defensively with even more shooting, scoring, dishing and enthusiasm;

2) Our bigs to play smart and strong and to handle their bigs and control the glass and score;

3) Caroline to be more comfortable in this new rotation and for her teammates to find her on her cuts and post ups as a strong scoring option.

Reaction Score
I’d like to see Liv start to contribute some points. We have great outside shooters but living or dying by the 3 pointers is a dangerous plan. Doesn’t matter with these BE games but there will probably be a game where we will need points underneath.

Reaction Score
Liv, is the wheel scoring hub that the team rotates around offensively & defensively!
Liv needs to shoot it without hesitation- get the pass, turn and shoot! She sometimes hesitates

Reaction Score
Everyone contributes, ball movement, and another step forward by Paige

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I’d like to see Liv start to contribute some points. We have great outside shooters but living or dying by the 3 pointers is a dangerous plan. Doesn’t matter with these BE games but there will probably be a game where we will need points underneath.
I feel tht ur semi-correct, Liv's the defensive wall down low and its not close, intimidation, blocks, rebounds, and assists are wht she brings, the team has the slashers and bombers to put up the points, the guards can be alot more aggressive up top knowing the she's behind them, but ur right 10 pts or so consistently would be very nice and keeps opponents aware tht she can score at wht I'd prefer to be out to and no further thn 15 feet....hahaha

Reaction Score
I especially agree on Caroline. She seems to be a bit off since everyone came back and her minutes reduced.

Reaction Score

Marquette did score 105 points last night. Can we keep them under 40??​

Caroline has not been the same since the head issue. She still is great on the drive and the pulp is good. Lost the 3 pointer that she was deadly on. I hope she can start to get that back. We need her.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
1. Everyone to stay healthy.
2. Paige looking for her shot more.
3. Caroline to smile.
I think the first time you see Caroline smile will be when they win the Big East Tournament. Then she will go into remission until they win it all.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom