Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Louisville On Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Louisville On Sunday

Reaction Score
1. Caroline with open looks from 3. When she’s closely guarded her release is affected..
2. E keeps on truckin
3. Aalyia makes all her layups

Reaction Score
As the team evolves and continues to reinvent itself I am assuming strong performances once again from Liv and Evina and with that said, these are my top 3 things:

1) A win, but perhaps more importantly, a sustained effort for 4 quarters on both offense and defense;

2) Continued contributions and more comfortability with solid games from both Dorka and Caroline;

3) CW to shoot pull ups, get to the rim, play defense and leave everything else behind mentally;
we will not, but:
1) Griffin
2) Fudd
3) Piath

Reaction Score
good movement on both ends of the court
Edwards and Williams playing like they did for the run up to the NCAA last year
a joyful celebration for a great win (by the good guys)

sun

Reaction Score
I want to see CW in her shooting groove.

I want to see Liv make a bunch of shots because she's got game.

I want to see our bigs control the boards.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
1- Our guards (including Caroline) can handle the press and attack it for easy buckets.
2- Dorka continues her dominant play following a stellar practice according to Geno
3- CW takes no prisoners and scores on all 3 levels.

Reaction Score
1) at least 5 players in double figures
2) dominant rebounding
3) lots of screening to open up players

Reaction Score
1) Have the bigs help move the ball up the court quickly and convert on their press. Lot's of quick passes and very little dribbling.
2) Contain Van Lith in the paint. Their whole offense seems to revolve around Van Lith penetrating.
3) Continued development of Caroline and Dorka taking it up yet another notch rebounding.

This game is won or lost in the paint. With only 3 guards we have to go with a big lineup some of the time and Louisville is weak inside. We need to dominate the rim offensively and defensively.

Reaction Score
*Would like to see Geno start with a big lineup. Jeff Walz is a very good coach and smart cookie.
I can see him trying to get UCONN guards in foul trouble. They only have three that can take the court.
* Would also like to see Amari subbed in early in the first quarter just to get her feet wet and to feel the energy of the game. For a couple of minutes unless she shows real ‘game’.
*Finally, see continued impact from Dorka, both hitting from the deep wing (3’s) and on the boards ( offensive boards would be very nice).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom