Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Georgetown on Saturday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Georgetown on Saturday

Reaction Score
Forgive me that I cannot remember what game it was, however sometime in January (I think?) the team played with such joie de vivre, there were incredible assists on baskets made, everyone was having fun. That's what I'd like to see - the team enjoying the game and enjoying each other.
Was it against Seton Hall in South Orange? I was there and there was a lot of smiling except from Nika because Geno yelled at her.

Reaction Score
  • The 3 (or 4) bench players with significant on-court minutes, without being subbed the moment they mess up
  • less turnovers, especially from the point
  • The 8 (or 9) players healthy at game's end

Reaction Score
1. A win... many good things will follow from a "W"1
2. an offensive " flow ".
3. TEN + assists from Nika ... many good things will follow from that.

Reaction Score
1. Dream Big
3. Work Hard
3. Stay Positive and Make It Happen
I'm not much into dreamers!
Deberry, Paterson, Ines all have contributed. In the last couple of games they looked pretty good. None were Dolson, Tina, DT, Sue--but they were pretty good. DeBerry defended under the boards--yippee! Let us celebrate what we had/have and that is a very great group of young women. .
I don't need an NC to be back again next season. Or a a sweet 16.
I don't know HOW theses ladies can Work Harder!

Reaction Score
1. Reestablish low post dominance. Have a strong rebound advantage and in-the-paint scoring.
2. Move, Move, Move. Get the ball to players getting open so they can take quick and take many shots. (Lou, Nika, Aubrey, and Caroline).
3. Control the tempo and minimize turnovers.

Reaction Score
1. A win - a lot of bad things go away after a needed good win.
2. No injuries.
3. When the bench gets into the game they show no drop off and score.

Reaction Score
1. Less than 12 turnovers
2. CD (I'm on that bandwagon too!)
3. Bench points

Reaction Score
1. Would love to see CD
2. Less mental mistakes leading to TO's
3. No injuries
4. They deserve to have FUN. Want to see some smiling faces. :)

Reaction Score
  1. I would like to see the young women play for the fun of the game without a care in the world.
  2. No injuries.
  3. Play a very good defensive game.
I want to see 40 minutes from Patterson and DeBerry. And Bettancourt. I want to see a pre -game locker room where Geno orders them to " play like they did in High School. To create and take shots." I want them encouraged to " play the damn game." At present, they stand around and then run away from the ball. When they get it, they throw it anywhere just to get rid of it. This is not dodge ball.

We wont see anything of the sort. The starting five will play nearly 40 minutes. Patterson may play 6 minutes ( no shots, no scores, no assists, three fouls). And DeBerry 1 minute at the end. Ines may play more, but we wont notice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom