Top 3 Things You want To See Against Creighton On Wednesday Night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You want To See Against Creighton On Wednesday Night

Reaction Score
What do we want to see at Creighton ?…. ME ! Grinning as we beat down the Blue Jays.
Living in KCMO offers few chances to see the Huskies. Got my tickets months ago…and now a snow storm threatens my chances. Drat.
Plus…on the next day a major charity event in KC features Sue Bird as keynote speaker…and my beloved daughter got us tickets. May also be affected by weather.
Have looked forward to these two days for months…and now all is in flux. Argh.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
1. Fewer turnovers, they're making it that much more difficult to win games and stop opposing runs.
2. Offense with a purpose. People moving on offense and the guards looking to make the right pass at the right time. Less dribbling, shoot or pass.
3. More hustle to get the loose balls and rebounds.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
1. At least 14 points and 14 rebounds for Olivia. Dorka is doubtful and Creighton is short. Gotta step up.

2. Score at least 80. Creighton has given up 70+ points in each of its last three games against pretty ordinary teams.

3. Five UConn players in double figure scoring (at least).

Bonus pick: NO Creighton open three pointers.

Reaction Score
Cut out the
1) turnovers
2) turnovers
3) turnovers
Look at all the points our opponents make off our turnovers.

Granted you can argue charge vs. block, foul vs. no foul, but c'mon. Traveling? Stepping on the end line? Shot clock violation? Lazy passes that get stolen? It's a wonder Geno has as much hair as he does.

Reaction Score
Pretty much like everyone has mentioned so far, I want to see:

1). Hustle. Want the 50/50 Balls. Want everyone rebound.
2). Players playing Fearless Basketball out there. Shoot with confidence. Attack the lanes with confidence. Defend with confidence.
3). Players having fun out there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom