Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Arkansas Today | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Arkansas Today

Reaction Score
Good morning fellow BYers. These are the top 3 things I want to see today. What are yours?

1) Toughness and grit on individual and team defense.

2) Constant movement of the ball and our players on offense.

3) A killer instinct from the entire team.

The journey to #12 begins today.

Reaction Score
1) Liv get more than the 2 rebounds she got last year and see if she can dominate with a double double
2) Paige and Azzi live up to the hype of being an unbeatable combination and one the WBB is going to have a major problem with
3) The bench/depth live up to the hype by having no drop off or even expanding on what the starters bring especially the tweeners like Mir, Aubrey, and the backup bigs Piath and Amari

Reaction Score
1-- Azzi Fudd play great.
2-- Dorka play great
3-- Evina play great
4-- Edwards play great
5-- Nika play great

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Dominate the paint
Fast break points a plenty
Score at least 1 more point than Arkansas

Reaction Score
Seems you folks have it pretty well covered, but my thoughts as I head out to the game:

1) As close to capacity crowd as possible, and may the Huskies have us out of seats cheering pretty much throughout!
2) Olivia offering a season-opening salvo, showing she's now the player we have all hoped she'd be for so long.
3) Love your thought, HappyDad, so... if Geno's smiling, all else will be right with the Huskies' world today.

By the way, since I have no UConn garb, I'll be sporting a Williams sweatshirt (my brother's alma mater) in honor of Caroline's parents. I guess some UConn garb might be a Christmas self-present, ya think?

Enjoy the game, everyone. Go, Huskies!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
1) Liv get more than the 2 rebounds she got last year and see if she can dominate with a double double
2) Paige and Azzi live up to the hype of being an unbeatable combination and one the WBB is going to have a major problem with
3) The bench/depth live up to the hype by having no drop off or even expanding on what the starters bring especially the tweeners like Mir, Aubrey, and the backup bigs Piath and Amari
I believe Aubrey and Saylor are suffering injuries and won’t play.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Seems you folks have it pretty well covered, but my thoughts as I head out to the game:

1) As close to capacity crowd as possible, and may the Huskies have us out of seats cheering pretty much throughout!
2) Olivia offering a season-opening salvo, showing she's now the player we have all hoped she'd be for so long.
3) Love your thought, HappyDad, so... if Geno's smiling, all else will be right with the Huskies' world today.

By the way, since I have no UConn garb, I'll be sporting a Williams sweatshirt (my brother's alma mater) in honor of Caroline's parents. I guess some UConn garb might be a Christmas self-present, ya think?

Enjoy the game, everyone. Go, Huskies!
If you are going to the game, I believe the school
Is passing out “Bleed Blue” T-shirts today so you will get your first garb!

Reaction Score
Mine are:

1) Assertiveness from each player on the floor, especially each starter

2) Tough defense while avoiding silly fouls

3) Great communication, constant movements, good all around game from the seniors

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
All of the above plus hitting their open shots!

Reaction Score
It’s 8:30AM here in SoCal, and I’m on call for work today. Hoping not to get called in before the completion of the game. Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Things that I want to see/hear today:

1). Attacking mindset. (Offensive and Defensive Side of the Ball) PRESSURE Defense. Attacking the rim on offense.

2). Coaching staff letting the players play. Not over coaching or pulling a player too quick. Let them play.

3). Going deeper with the rotation, if possible. If we got 10 players that can play, why hold them back? Let them play, if possible.

Reaction Score
remember if you are not in the SNY area, you get this on foxsports now, or fs1, on your laptop or on your roku, amazon fire, chromebook on FS1, fox now, if you use your cable tv sign in and you are paying for fox sports..

Reaction Score
1. A rotation of 10 even against a tough opponent.

2. The main newcomers (Azzi, Dorka and Caroline) playing well enough to justify that big rotation.

3. Faster Pace- more fast breaks and pressing defense.

Reaction Score
1) CD to hit a 3, let’s get the lid off the basket
2) tough perimeter defense
3) 75%+ from FT

Reaction Score
1) a win. Expect things not to always flow smoothly this first game
2) Liv asserting herself in the paint.
3) great perimeter defense and everyone gets put healthy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors