Top 25 team next year?? Maybe not | The Boneyard

Top 25 team next year?? Maybe not

Reaction Score
I doubt if we'll be at top 25 team next year especially if Jackson leaves which is more and more likely. No one could have predicted all of the outflow of talent and nothing coming in from the portal so far. Depending on freshman to perform as hyped is a very risky proposition.

Reaction Score
idiot GIF

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I doubt if we'll be at top 25 team next year especially if Jackson leaves which is more and more likely. No one could have predicted all of the outflow of talent and nothing coming in from the portal so far. Depending on freshman to perform as hyped is a very risky proposition.

Except the guy, ya know, running the program.

Reaction Score
Thank you for reminding me that this place is in fact full of idiots and clowns.

Now let's get those "fire hurley", "this season is over because we lost to St. John's", the "MWC is better than the Big East", "Nova game is a litmus test for the season", and "we don't have a point guard" threads going. I can smell #6.

Reaction Score

Take a walk and get some fresh air. Maybe until November. I hate when someone starts one of these threads that make us look like Syracuse fans.

Reaction Score
I’m not even sure we’ll be top 150 at this point. Hurley’s seat is hot after not winning any close games too.
Boo this man!!!!!

Reaction Score
Wow, you bail out too early. All it takes is Newton to say he is staying and one more shooter transfer or even Jackson pulling out of hte NBA Draft and we are back to national championship contender. Time to get away from the ledge. It is too soon in the offseason to be there.

Reaction Score
Have some balls dude.

Reaction Score
Even with the worse case scenario(AJax gone and no transfer) we are top 25. RELAX

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I see freescooter got a new handle. Welcome back!

Reaction Score

Love the early "mojo post". Bookmarked.

If you had also woven in "Fire Hurley" as well, I'd be immediately driving to MA to plunk a $1000 bet on us to repeat as National Champs next year!

Reaction Score
If Newton comes back we are a top 10 team. Even if he doesn't come back and we make no roster changes we're at least a top 15 team. This post is idiotic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom