Top 20 College Basketball Players from 2000-2011 | The Boneyard

Top 20 College Basketball Players from 2000-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bleah... Brewer and Noah, but no Horford??

No Jameer Nelson? Durant?

Reaction Score
I quote the following sentence from the Kemba entry: "The run in 2011 was the most impressive stretch any one player was a part of in the history of the NCAA. "

While I love the Internet, and the technology that makes it all possible, it's sad that general writing competency and editing attention have both decreases consistently over the last 10 years.

It's no longer a competition to publish the best content; it's now a competition to publish the most content the most quickly.

Reaction Score
I love Kemba, but Stephon Curry was the best player I saw over the last 10 years. I know he didn't get a ring, and played for a mid-major but he was something special.

Kemba's one year was better than anyone on that list, but over their full collegiate career I don't know.

Reaction Score
Excellent list. Can argue with the order but overall pretty good.

Reaction Score
Kalin Lucas? He got worse every year. Corey Brewer was good but he was the third best player on his own team. Granted they won back to back but the 16th best player of the decade is absurd.

Shelvin Mack? A nice player but top 20 of the decade? I can name four Uconn guards without even thinking that Id take over him. (Gordon, Williams, Taliek, AJ) and also Boatright, Bazz, Lamb (but they really havent played long enough I guess).

Jimmer is too high. Dont see how Morrison is ahead of Redick (as much as I hate his guts). Curry is also too high. None of them should be ahead of Okafor.

Again, I hate Hansborough, but how the hell are Jimmer, Redick, Morrison, Curry and everyone else with no title ahead of him? Jimmer had one good year, that wasnt even better than any of Hansborough's 4 yrs,

Where the heck is Durant?

I agree wholeheartedly on number one though.

Reaction Score
Strange list. He weighs the more recent players much heavier than the players from the early 2000's.

Which one of you guys is Jeff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger