OT: - Top 12 Richest Female Basketball Players | The Boneyard

OT: Top 12 Richest Female Basketball Players

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Renee Montgomery?
Renee Danielle Montgomery (born December 2, 1986) is an American former professional basketball player, sports broadcaster and activist who is currently vice president, part-owner, and investor of the Atlanta Dream, and one of three owners of the FCF BeastsIndoor Football Team; making her the first player in the WNBA to become an owner and executive of a team and first female owner in the FCF.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
ha, ha, ha

what a hoot. it's a very entertaining little piece.

i'm pretty sure the subjects mentioned are ROFL.

accuracy ain't a strong point, obviously, but amusement is very marketable and whoever put this together has a winning product to 'monetize' -- or to get mucho 'likes'

and plainly it was much fun to create.

i'd recommend a viewing for ya'll if you're not too busy with more important matters.

it's a MUST see for anyone who misses 'lifestyles of the rich and famous' tv show. who was the host of that one?

Reaction Score
I do not know Renee’s financial wealth in comparison to the other players addressed in the video. However, based upon her accomplishments that establish her as a positive role model and trailblazer I didn’t think she should be left off the “rich” list.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

.....and it wasn't too long ago women weren't allowed to play competitive basketball in high school or college. There were a lot of things we didn't have when I attended college, like the internet, computers, cellphone, satellite/cable TV, and any women's sports teams. What great strides they've made. Good for them. :)

Reaction Score
Another reason why next year might be Paige's last....too much money to spend once she leaves college.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Loved this video, thanks. All of these ladies are rich, but their net worth pales in comparison to professional women's tennis player Naomi Osaka's net worth of 57 million dollars. :eek: THAT'S a lot of cheese!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Some of these numbers seem low. Taurasi and Della Donne gotta be worth more than that.

Reaction Score
Another reason why next year might be Paige's last....too much money to spend once she leaves college.
Another reason to play 5 years with a strong fanbase

Unless she wants to be drafte by the Indiana Fever or Dallas Wings, which I think is not a lot of "image"

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Some of these numbers seem low. Taurasi and Della Donne gotta be worth more than that.
ALL of the numbers are pure fantasy. some of $ claims may be way low, some too high. i doubt they're anyway near the reality. might as well switch 'em around, like d's for elena's or sue's for plum's. it's kinda like came they up with the 'reveal' by using a dart board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom