Top 100 CBB players for 2011-2012 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 100 CBB players for 2011-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These lists are total crapshoots. Would it surprise anyone if Deandre Daniels is better than Michael Gilchrist? One of them is rated as a top 15 and one is unranked. I re.ad one scout say that the only thing Daniels is better than Gilchrist at is offense and I don't think he was joking.

It doesn't really bother me at all because these writers know fans love lists even though they are always incredibly inaccurate.

I'd say Lamb should be higher. It's also really annogying me that A. Davis is consitently ranked ahead of Andre. One post above metioned Drummonds weight and how Henson couldnt handle it. Same for Davis! Hes skinny as nails (and his unibrow is awful btw). Also, DD is getting a ton of love. From what I've seen in videos and firsthand at first night he doesnt look overly athletic. What are everyones thoughts on that?? Is he crafty? How does he score his points?

Reaction Score
DD has a reputation as a really good shooter. He has a great release. His shot looks like Ashton Gibbs' shot from pitt. Gibbs shoots 50% from 3. Daniels will sit at the 3 point line against zone defenses. I guess Daniels can run for days too. He won the husky run, has been beating the team in runs around campus, and said he's been getting tons of fast break baskets in pickup games by beating everyone down the court. Finally, his dribbling is supposedly VERY good for someone 6'8". He can create and finish over SG and small forwards with his length.

Reaction Score
But...but...Michael Jordan went to UNC....and UNC is in the ACC....so since they're playing for UNC....they all have to be better...

It's got to be hard not to stare at Davis' unibrow if your having a conversation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom