Top 10 challenges for coaches this year-KO | The Boneyard

Top 10 challenges for coaches this year-KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We need outside shooting after losing Bazz, Giffey and Daniels and that may be our weakness. Don't have the stats in front of me but my guess is that those 3 were responsible for at least 60% of our points.

Reaction Score
Talent won't be enough, we need to stay healthy and get a few bounces our way. We also don't know how they will handle adversity with new leadership on the court. Boat is all alone having experience in that department.

Gift brought quiet but effective leadership to compliment Bazz's demonstrative and super confident ways. Who will this year's co-captain be, and can they compliment Boat?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Talent won't be enough, we need to stay healthy and get a few bounces our way. We also don't know how they will handle adversity with new leadership on the court. Boat is all alone having experience in that department.

Gift brought quiet but effective leadership to compliment Bazz's demonstrative and super confident ways. Who will this year's co-captain be, and can they compliment Boat?
Phil Nolan is my guess.

Reaction Score
Ollie pictured in UConn Warmup and all other coaches in suits. The times are changing and I like where we stand.

Reaction Score

based on KO's comments last month I would probably guess Amida will be a co-captain

Reaction Score
We need outside shooting after losing Bazz, Giffey and Daniels and that may be our weakness. Don't have the stats in front of me but my guess is that those 3 were responsible for at least 60% of our points.

54% to be exact, but good guess.

Reaction Score
based on KO's comments last month I would probably guess Amida will be a co-captain
That would be sweet as Amida hustles 100% all game, and would be more than qualified to demand the same effort from his teammates.

Reaction Score
With all the praise he has received for his commitment and character, I wouldn't be shocked if Omar is named co-captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom